• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Players that very clearly make no attempt to keep up with or follow the game are almost invariably town.

there was a choice between Lethal and Ultra yesterday and she was pushing the actual cop. There makes no sense from a scum POV to do that

these types of players are the kinda that would avoid attention like the plague, so I don’t see why to stick the head above the parapet for a cop mislynch

my issue is you’re gonna need to find 5 players who aren’t her for a scum poe

Psychic

Yennefer
Oooft

Why does Miz have no role? Paraphrase the blurb you got. Or are you waiting for your fellow wolves to come online and write one for you cos you got no idea?
I’m on my phone and it’s honestly alot of crap to paraphrase. Also going back to bed.

die scum!
wwe aj lee GIF by WWE

Alco

Distinguished
Coming from the guy who was furious with Ekko doing exactly the same thing he's doing right now, it's quite rich.

Alco

Distinguished
4x masons doesn't line up
A SK pair and masons, which he's used before does
So Evans has done absolutely nothing this game, which is a shame. Is he even gonna play still?

Only things he actually did was go after Ultra a tiny bit (and only in reaction mode) and then the above spec post.

I think this is concerning.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Fwiw I think lethal is Jericho, the absorber being a play on stealing peoples heat/momentum, which he’s the GOAT of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back