• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
NGL, stopped reading like a third of the way through it cos these points are ass.

1. I was reading the thread from the beginning and Ratchet's posts stuck out to me at that point. Hence I was gonna quote a bunch of them to show why.
2. I've played a couple games with Ekko tbh, including on WS. He's also got a distinct way of playing so its easy to pick out when it changes.
3. There was no way in which I was making it easy to move my vote around. I was clearly far behind the thread and so was simply letting people know I'd still be able to help at EOD.
4. Your argument around me linking Gramma and Ekko makes no sense, as you initially say that seems to be my intent, then are equally suspicious that I change my view of Gramma.

These readbacks you do achieve nothing more than allow you to twist posts to align with your preconceived notions.

If anything, me targeting Ekko and Gramma should probably ping you as an unlikely scumplay since what scum actively decides to go head-to-head with the most dominant players in this game? In the last game you played with me (ER) when I was scum I was very amicable with the 'thread leaders' (you and Ekko) whereas here I'm actively sussing them. But this obviously doesn't ross your mind because you're just looking for justification for your read.

This isn't even a scumtell, as you did the same thing with these self-fulfilling multiquotes in ER when you were town. It’s just frustrating.
Either town or a piece of scum play that deserves respect

Dalton

Distinguished
Fwiw I think lethal is Jericho, the absorber being a play on stealing peoples heat/momentum, which he’s the GOAT of
Also he's famous for continuously reinventing himself so some variation of a JOAT-ish role (which I'd argue Absorber is) also makes sense.

Lethal

Exceptional
And?
Coming from the guy who was furious with Ekko doing exactly the same thing he's doing right now, it's quite rich.
Oh noes
Speaking of f Evans, we need a replacement tbh
ShorRy guysh I was dfrunk
yo @Lethal did you stop the lynch on yourself yesterday?
Nope, I got pissed off when I saw the wolves saved me. I noped out of this game days ago cos I'm just fatigued.

Probably did it to waste another day here putting me outta my misery
Okay so you said this on D2.

So why are you today talking about him surviving 2 night kills?
Cos he did

Speaking of f Evans, we need a replacement tbh

So Evans has done absolutely nothing this game, which is a shame. Is he even gonna play still?
Hold that hand nice and tight brother

Dalton

Distinguished
And?

Oh noes

ShorRy guysh I was dfrunk

Nope, I got pissed off when I saw the wolves saved me. I noped out of this game days ago cos I'm just fatigued.

Probably did it to waste another day here putting me outta my misery

Cos he did

Hold that hand nice and tight brother
Why would wolves try to stop a lynch on a townie though? lmao. Doesn't make logical sense.

Vote Lethal

Poyser

Day 4 Vote Count

Lethal (3) - Tpein, Psychic, Dalton
Psychic (1) - Lethal

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have under 26 hours remaining.

Lethal

Exceptional
Why would wolves try to stop a lynch on a townie though? lmao. Doesn't make logical sense.

Vote Lethal
To mind fuck. Like fuck a duck, towns been trying to lynch me for 4 day phases now. Are other targets even being pressured? Stumpy wants a mass claim and people wanna duck out.

Lethal

Exceptional
Ignoring me? But I thought you wanted to play stumpy. Cat got your tongue?

Literally giving you Ekko and Psychic with CONFIDENCE and you just wanna ignore me to cross the road with Alco lol

Dalton

Distinguished
To mind fuck. Like fuck a duck, towns been trying to lynch me for 4 day phases now. Are other targets even being pressured? Stumpy wants a mass claim and people wanna duck out.
Yes, there have been several other people who have been pressured.

__

@Grammaton I'd like to ask about the reason for your Doddsy scum read (I think you scumread him?).

I feel like he entered the game far more relaxed than the scum Doddsy I played with in ER. Of course that could be intentional but I don't get the reason for a scumlean.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Yes, there have been several other people who have been pressured.

__

@Grammaton I'd like to ask about the reason for your Doddsy scum read (I think you scumread him?).

I feel like he entered the game far more relaxed than the scum Doddsy I played with in ER. Of course that could be intentional but I don't get the reason for a scumlean.

I mean were dead and I’m confirmed town so this doesn’t really achieve anything, but it was how he played lethal start of day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back