• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

Caldust
The fact that Psychic can't even paraphrase the fake flavor lmao

Might just be confused town after all
Seems to be leaning into a bit much now. I don’t know if it’s because she’s svum or town just playing Skybox-esque and wanting to survive

Alco

Distinguished
BPD's case on Lethal looked quite fake, but the vote there that you show gives me pause a little bit.

Alco

Distinguished
Seems to be leaning into a bit much now. I don’t know if it’s because she’s svum or town just playing Skybox-esque and wanting to survive
Lethal going hard in on Psychic looks like a desperate distancing attempt now.

Was he "scum" reading them before too? I think I only saw the sort of push on Goth Boy and next to that a lot of erratic nothing

Rugrat

Caldust
Lethal going hard in on Psychic looks like a desperate distancing attempt now.

Was he "scum" reading them before too? I think I only saw the sort of push on Goth Boy and next to that a lot of erratic nothing
I thought he was suggesting Psychic was the SK, since they’d have a pretty good idea of who that was at this point

Dalton

Distinguished
I really want PALco to be town here but Lethal's whole 'handhold' fixation thing looks like desperate distancing too imho.

Rugrat

Caldust
I still think that's ekko tbh, based on D2 posts by Lethal
Yeah potentially, but I thought that was him trying to give up Psychic

personally I think everything that phase he said was WIFOM. Even if some of it may be true

Alco

Distinguished
Yeah I'm caught up. Indigo/Goth as wolf leans. Can get a list together for you sure

Dalton
T-Pein
Ratchet
Grammaton
RDK
Lethal
Hans TWEETenberg
Ultra
CraigPelton
Goth Boy
Psychic
Aurelian
Alco
Black Pegged Dragon
Big Man
PHEN0M
Doddsy
Evans
Nevermind
Rugrat
Indigo
Ekko
Tiara

About where I am.
Lethal's "reads" from D1.

So he scum read Goth Boy and Indigo/me D1. Town read Odo who a day later became his number 1 scum read :hestonpls

The town read on Pein is interesting. Did they interact at all?

Rugrat

Caldust
I’ve no idea on Goth Boy. I looked through his posts yesterday and thought he was town when I thought Ultra was scum

Rugrat

Caldust
I dont see a universe where we have a scum team of five and none of them were on an execute.

it was what I touched upon last night. I don’t think Tweet is scum, so it’s between CP and Psychic

Rugrat

Caldust
my preference is to flip CP today.

I am iffy on Psychic being coached and Tweet is the miller with a cop in a game scum have full fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back