• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
plus its kind of weird u want to lynch someone who u think is sk over someone u think is mafia lol

we lost elden ring cuz lynching evans/rugrat was basically a mislynch from mafia PoV

if u werent a town stump right now i would be hard tunneling u gram lmao

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Unvote.

For now. Do we not have any other kill shots? CP's open scumming is getting on my nerves.

Grammaton

Consigliere
plus its kind of weird u want to lynch someone who u think is sk over someone u think is mafia lol

we lost elden ring cuz lynching evans/rugrat was basically a mislynch from mafia PoV

if u werent a town stump right now i would be hard tunneling u gram lmao

well I’ve spelt out the rationale and my situational grasp is generally speaking, pretty good

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Fwiw I thought this role would be a blast but it just isn’t cricket

ive got no real sense of how persuasive my arguments are, feels kinda dirty
u arent making valid arguements. u r following what a dead mafia said lol

by ur own words earlier u do not read me as sk (or scum?) individually. u r only considering it because of what lethal said

i am not going to sit here and break lethal's motives lol. all I'm gna say is be reasonable and done let his posts cloud ur judgments

lethal was done. he tried to paint me as scum. he tried to paint psychic as scum. he failed miserably

in fact lethal wud be pushing me or psychic today for lynch probably if rugrat didn't put a bullet in his head

which is why i don't wanna lynch psychic either lol. shes in the same boat as me

Emil

V.I.P. Member
well I’ve spelt out the rationale and my situational grasp is generally speaking, pretty good
its mostly based on assumptions. its not smart to dictate a lynch based on assumptions

u r town confirmed so people will listen to u

i will do my job as townie to town my ass off and make this lynch on me as hard as possible, but ur word ultimately has more credence than mine because u r confirmed and i am not

this is why i don't need to convince anyone. i just need to convince u

Grammaton

Consigliere
u arent making valid arguements. u r following what a dead mafia said lol

by ur own words earlier u do not read me as sk (or scum?) individually. u r only considering it because of what lethal said

i am not going to sit here and break lethal's motives lol. all I'm gna say is be reasonable and done let his posts cloud ur judgments

lethal was done. he tried to paint me as scum. he tried to paint psychic as scum. he failed miserably

in fact lethal wud be pushing me or psychic today for lynch probably if rugrat didn't put a bullet in his head

which is why i don't wanna lynch psychic either lol. shes in the same boat as me

you’re forgetting your claim damns you in my eyes - I’m guessing you still haven’t worked it out lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
its mostly based on assumptions. its not smart to dictate a lynch based on assumptions

u r town confirmed so people will listen to u

i will do my job as townie to town my ass off and make this lynch on me as hard as possible, but ur word ultimately has more credence than mine because u r confirmed and i am not

this is why i don't need to convince anyone. i just need to convince u

yeah I sympathise with your position, it makes it hard for me to give my all you know, cause I know I don’t have to

Emil

V.I.P. Member
it would be game throwing of me to not share my result on BPD

like yes it can be framed or w.e

but expecting me to not follow my result and being mad about people not following it is nonsensical

i can be reasoned with. i am starting to see why u think BPD is town. i am okay with it, tho i don't think its anything that cant be fake claimed

he shud be self resolving nontheless

Emil

V.I.P. Member
you’re forgetting your claim damns you in my eyes - I’m guessing you still haven’t worked it out lol
kevin owens?

or the faction cop?

i don't control either of those. its what the host gave me

faction cop makes sense in this setup

u have to look at it from this perspective

i am clearing rugrat and evans both as town. what do this serve me as scum unless they r my scummates?

i am pushing BPD despite everyone thinking he is town. what does this serve me as scum?

i am being very reasonable rn. i am willing to let my BPD push aside and focus on the next in line RDK/CP

i was hoping i don't have to entertain this ekko = sk theory every 2 seconds. can i just ignore it and move on?

Grammaton

Consigliere
kevin owens?

or the faction cop?

i don't control either of those. its what the host gave me

faction cop makes sense in this setup

u have to look at it from this perspective

i am clearing rugrat and evans both as town. what do this serve me as scum unless they r my scummates?

i am pushing BPD despite everyone thinking he is town. what does this serve me as scum?

i am being very reasonable rn. i am willing to let my BPD push aside and focus on the next in line RDK/CP

i was hoping i don't have to entertain this ekko = sk theory every 2 seconds. can i just ignore it and move on?

you were pushing him without reading back, you said as much yourself- any justification beyond that is meaningless

Emil

V.I.P. Member
u can make this argument @Grammaton

i am not sk, i am arsonist

the players that i faction cop r actually doused by me

i doused rugrat and evans so far

this wud be very reasonable and explains lack of second kills. counter argument here i wouldn't be pushing BPD this much if i marked him

I'm neither sk nor arsonist. at this point i don't even think SK exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back