• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
No, we have to take the chance

2 or more town deaths tonight and we can never choose to get rid of him

take ekko out and if I’m wrong, it’s on me
Fwiw I think if Ekko isn't SK, there might not even be one and Ratchet was the only hostile Indie.

And if there is, they have to shoot scum anyway, so guess we can risk it.

Grammaton

Consigliere
That’s what I think, but if you folks want to take the sure bet I’ll understand that too

however assume we’ll have 3 dead town players tonight

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
you were pushing him without reading back, you said as much yourself- any justification beyond that is meaningless
yes ofcourse

but isnt ur contention is that i am reading and faking ignorance? or was that CP's argument

i only know feel why BPD could be town. because of his passive. but it isn't really very clearing. this can be easily faked like saying "i am a princess" to stop town from lynching u

like the way i entered this thread was:

> i sent action to faction cop BPD last night
>i come into the thread, look at my PM and see that my result was BPD has out of thread comms
> i come here and insta claim it

i didn't read shite outside of the threadmarks when i claimed lol

yesterday when i told u my claim wont inform the lynch it was cuz i copped both evans and rugrat as no out of game comms = wont help us

in fact u can track my reads with my play and actions. it all makes sense

i scum read rurgat d1. suddenly i don't in day 2. why? because i checked him
i scum read evans as potential mafia DV in day 2. suddenly i don't in day 3. why? cuz i checked him

this stuff is not easy to fake gram. its fakeable yes, but added to me asking if this setup can be multiscum, and me instantly believing the masons... you see i can be nothing but who i claim - faction cop.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
you see why i said i will spite kill cp and phenom

add tiara too

those guys r actually hopeless

doddsy probably as well

there hasn't been a game u guys read me correctly in outside of mechanical proof

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I mean, I'm pretty sure it's still winnable in any case. We technically only had one mislynch and one misvig so far.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
considering mafia has both a governor and execute

and then we have ratchet as hostile indie

and 1 kill each night

I'm about to say i am convinced there is no sk this game

even the daykiller and dueller can both be town

I'm not going to entertain this shite tbh

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
considering mafia has both a governor and execute

and then we have ratchet as hostile indie

and 1 kill each night

I'm about to say i am convinced there is no sk this game

even the daykiller and dueller can both be town

I'm not going to entertain this shite tbh
burn it all down

The X

Marvelous
I've found BLD has done a lot of the same things they did as town in ER. I haven't been focusing them too deeply this game tbh so its possible its 'staged' and I'll have to look back at some point on that I guess.

1. Because Ratchet's posts pinged me? wtf lol. Also I'm not sure what you're asking with the second half of this question, if anything you're strengthening my point.
2. I don't know what you're wanting me to say here other than I feel I can see a discernable difference between his town play and his play in this game. Whether or not you can read him is of little importance to me.
3. "Attach some sort of little excuse to the idea of where you're voting" I don't think I was voting anywhere at the time lol. You're just making a mountain out of a molehill with this point and I don't know what you want me to tell you.
4. Just because I didn't document my evolution, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I was reading through pages and pages of content, and I felt he was lethargic in the early game, but came into the game and made more "town Odo" posts as the game went on. Hence my read changed. Again, if you look at when I spoke about Gramma being a scumlean of sorts I was quite passive aggressive about it, so it'd make little sense for me as scum to suddenly 180 my read of him without providing a reason. In this scenario, I would say the logical conclusion to my switch is that my progression was real, because as scum there'd be no reason for me to do it.

And with regards to your whole ISO rant, I'm not a fan of comprehensive ISOs in general because when you've got a preconceived notion of someone, its very easy to read their posts as scummy to fulfil your own preconceptions. This is why I prefer to post my thoughts as I go so I'm articulating my views in the moment rather than retroactively trying to fit things to my narrative.

Also, wrt "accusing you of a scumtell", I did the opposite - I said I don't think its a scumtell necessarily as you did the same thing when you were town.
1. So you're saying you isolated Ratchet and looked at his points and presented a skewed and biased view on them? Because that's exactly what you're doing to me here. You were wrong on Ratchet and your quotes that you pulled but you're trying to discredit me using that same logic. Why are your thoughts better than mine?

2. I'm saying I don't buy you trying to claim your an expert at reading Ekko. I don't understand why people try to claim Ekko has a specific meta people can trace because he's has played many different ways as different factions. It's the same thing Lethal is doing with Ekko this game, claiming he's playing the exact same way that he did in a game that was a year ago.

3. Who have you all voted for in this game? What were you're reasons? Simply stopping by and saying 'let me know where to place my vote' looks suspicious. Surely you can see my point of view in that regard?

4. I mean, you can say doing a 180 would make no sense as scum, but that's what happened in thread between your posts, yeah? Maybe you had progression on his slot as you read the game, but again, you can see how I might view you switching your read on Gram as having no to little progression in thread. The fact that your read changed on him and he was then executed, seems like that could be suspicious.

But that's what I always do. I always post my thoughts, reasons, and reads. I try to be as transparent as possible. But how else do you reread someone's post to make sure you know what they've said and done? I can understand your point of view about ISOs being potentially skewed based on an already established bias, but sometimes you can read someone and come away feeling better. You don't even know how I actually felt about your slot before I isoed you, you're just assuming. Of course I isoed you because some of your posts pinged me, but it's not like I was thinking you were dead to rights wolf and I isoed you trying to bury you. As I isoed you, more and more suspicious stuff came up, which I mentioned and posted about.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if there ever happens 2 kills in a future night I'll consider someone like psychic or evans for SK

Emil

V.I.P. Member
burn it all down
ur role doesnt make sense for survivor btw

with a bulletproof, while ratchet had to lynch someone to win

r u told if ur bulletproof got shot? did u stop a kill? give us something to work with here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back