• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Omg, thank god I wasn’t killed! You guys are idiots, I am vanilla townie.

So Ultra was framed! Just like I thought!

vote Lethal

Scum is either in T-pein or Craig. Inb4 Tiara is mafia godfather making the biggest play of her life outing herself as mason within 5 minutes of daphase starting. Do not trust.
I'm leaning towards Psychic having TMI on Ultra tbh

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Mid Day 4

Lethal has been murdered…
bryan-danielson.gif

Character: Bryan Danielson
Alignment: AEW
Role:
Absorber

You are one of the absolute biggest signings that AEW could have made, and make it they did. You debuted to huge fan fair and a ridiculously good match with Kenny Omega to put down a statement. You’re such a big player in this war that creepy uncle Tony will let you do whatever you want in his company, even if your judgement isn’t the best. However what you REALLY love doing and one of the main reasons you signed, is taking some damn punishment!

Absorber: When targeted with a role by someone other than a teammate at night, you will absorb one shot of that which targeted you. It should be noted that whichever role that targets you will still be resolved as normal.

Mafia Chat: :hestonpls

See below for your fake role:
hulk-hogan-wwe.gif

Character: Hulk Hogan
Alignment: WWE
Role:
Absorber

Desperate times call for desperate measures, and Papa H is drafting in the BIG GUNS. Or should I say, big pythons? Bringing you back will have a huge effect on this war from name value alone, and even the AEW guys look up to you. One ability of yours in particular will be key in this war. Namely, your ability to take a ridiculous amount of punishment without selling any of it whilst you Hulk out!

Absorber: When targeted with a role at night, you will absorb one shot of that which targeted you. It should be noted that whichever role that targets you will still be resolved as normal.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

You win when AEW control the majority or nothing can step them from doing so.

Day continues…

Uhhhh okay that explains it I suppose lmao

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Hans Tweetenberg

agree with psychic being scum or have tmi on ultra..she claimed VT

also lethal isnt being voted cuz rugrat put a bullet on his head. he flipped scum. rugrat claims vig and he killed doddsy n3 and lethal day 4

i have a result that says BPD has access to outside communication. BPD has to yet react to this result which is not telling on its own but we have phenom and gram saying he cant be scum cuz of his passive hint or w.e. read that and tell us what u think on it.

we have cp claiming survivor with bulletproof. did not answer when asked did his bulletproof got hit or not

midnight claimed bodyguard
n1 and n2 none (n1 no reads, n2 missed deadline)
n3 flowa

i claimed faction cop
n1 rurgat no outside thread comms
n2 evans no outside thread comms
n3 BPD has outside thread comms

alco claimed copping doddsy n3

i havent read like 6-10 pages myself but this what i remmeber

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
also flowa claimed x shot grave robber with the mason but didnt say what she did with it

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Lethal's "reads" from D1.

So he scum read Goth Boy and Indigo/me D1. Town read Odo who a day later became his number 1 scum read :hestonpls

The town read on Pein is interesting. Did they interact at all?
IIRC the reasons for his scum reads were very very thin so I wonder whether that is because he felt he needed to put in a token soft bus on a teammate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back