• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
taking two town lynches is just not good...
least dont allow them to kill or something that night.
got punished twice for trying to lynch properly

Poyser

When you’re pinning part of the loss on the vig that aimed right twice of three nights, you know town had no chance lol
I’m not pinning it on you, but not killing lethal a day earlier was a misplay and it’s as simple as that. He was never not going to get lynched so the correct play is you blow him up so yet another day doesn’t get wasted by him. You can then move on and lynch somebody else. If Doddsy gets lynched then you probably make a better shot and if another scum gets lynched and they govern then you’ve got an obv scum

Not trying to blame the loss on you at all, but there was quite a long list of Town mistakes this game that ended up costing them and that was one. It’s as I said, it was really unlucky because every single mistake you guys made got harshly punished and I’ll take on the chin that the setup was slightly scum sided but it was definitely winnable. Half of the game had claimed on D1, the two big info roles claimed on D2 for no reason. Scum also found the SK on night 1. All of these things vastly improve their accuracy when it comes to night actions

Poyser

An another run of the game, mox flips before becky and confirms her, ratchet’s flip confirms HBK who DOESNT get himself modkilled. You then have the miller, cop, and BG pretty much confirmed based on the lack of other role claims lol

Poyser

The 6 scum thing not in isolation but when scum have the ability to basically competely hijack one day phase via execution and also cancel another unfavourable phase by governor, I thought it was a pretty safe bet

it is what it is
Yeah I was a bit worried about this going in, and it ended up working out in the worst possible way. As I did say town had 2 roles to take people out in the day time to counteract this stuff as well

Also I’m sorry but you should never have been in the position to be executed. That was a really dumb fucking play that you’d warned about just minutes earlier, but is the kind of thing that happens when town are more interested in being funny that playing the game

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
An another run of the game, mox flips before becky and confirms her, ratchet’s flip confirms HBK who DOESNT get himself modkilled. You then have the miller, cop, and BG pretty much confirmed based on the lack of other role claims lol
You should host another game and include a Town traitor role :catjamn .

Poyser

Yeah, what do we do lol. Wouldn‘t call it unwinnable, but it requires nigh perfect play which you can‘t count on.
I also wouldn’t say this. 2 scum were lovers, so if one of them gets killed then they lose 2 members straight away and gives town a fairly sizeable advantage, especially as one of the lovers was their double voter. This is where PHEN0M deserves credit because he played that role perfectly and got BPD out of trouble using the town read he himself had done well to earn. What’s funny about that is he only got a town read from Gram but that was enough because the rest of town was too worried about sheeping him than helping him solve

Also if FOUR day phases don’t get taken up by lethal then again you have more breathing room lol

I do agree that this setup was a bit scum sided, and I’m really gutted it ended how it did but there were literally multiple ways that town could have gotten themselves out of the mess. One of them isn’t choosing to lynch the guy they know is SK when there’s only one mafia member dead and you’re on day 4 lol

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
What I think Ekko was right about was the way he hinted his results. Granted he was the SK, but nobody would have thought he was a Cop if he was Town and this way he could get 3 results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back