• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Fwiw I thought that the lover claim was likely town for obvious reasons, and I felt ekko would shoot into them if we lynched cp, which from my perspective would put us into exactly the situation it turns out we were in anyway lmao

if it’s 4 scum left which is what I thought, taking away the extra kill is the right move cause it ensures we don’t lose control of the lynch through night kills - all ekko would have to do is shoot town when we lynch scum and vice versa - we’d never be able to get rid of him safely

Poyser

What I think Ekko was right about was the way he hinted his results. Granted he was the SK, but nobody would have thought he was a Cop if he was Town and this way he could get 3 results.
Yeah Ekko had incriminating info on BPD and it was assumed bullshit but idk why because even if he’s the SK then he’s trying to survive and win the game so framing a townie isn’t really conducive to that. I was rlly shocked that BPD and N0M continued to claim they didn’t have a chat after that rather than just saying they did lol. But I was even more shocked that you guys didn’t take more time to discuss the best option

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Ekko had incriminating info on BPD and it was assumed bullshit but idk why because even if he’s the SK then he’s trying to survive and win the game so framing a townie isn’t really conducive to that. I was rlly shocked that BPD and N0M continued to claim they didn’t have a chat after that rather than just saying they did lol. But I was even more shocked that you guys didn’t take more time to discuss the best option
I mean, I brought up the possibility of Phenom saving the scum DV, but nobody listens to me anyway, so I didn‘t bother :life . Phenom‘s case on Ratchet D1 was also just cherry picking lol. No idea why he was Town read.

Poyser

The modkill was really unfortunate and its annoying it ended up being so costly. I saw what he did and I was originally just gonna quietly rep him out, but then scum got mad about it, a couple of towns said a modkill would be justified and i was discussing with ratchet who agreed that if you follow the rules then its fairest for all. I do think it was the right decision, but its obviously annoying its ended up having such an effect on the game

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Such an accurate list lel.

If Ekko is the SK Cop, then..

BPD scum DV.
RDK scum.
Phenom maybe scum who made a gamble to save their DV close to endgame. Though not quite sold on that.
Psychic scum and they shot Ultra. Lethal was gonna push her before the day kill. Not quite sold on that either.
CP fits in any scenario, still.
Dalton prob good if BPD scum.

Does that sound good enough?

Poyser

I didn’t out myself until mass claim, then said I was out of shots on the final night

muppet
you also could just just claimed daykilling vig and completely no sold the fact you were a vig lol

its not really you I was taking a potshot at, it was everybody else

Grammaton

Consigliere
The modkill was really unfortunate and its annoying it ended up being so costly. I saw what he did and I was originally just gonna quietly rep him out, but then scum got mad about it, a couple of towns said a modkill would be justified and i was discussing with ratchet who agreed that if you follow the rules then its fairest for all. I do think it was the right decision, but its obviously annoying its ended up having such an effect on the game

yeah no complaints with the modkill, if you can’t read and play by the rules, get in the bin

Poyser

its a lesson for me tho, i think ill probably err on the side of conservatism when it comes to scum numbers in the future, because playing here is hard lol

Scum were fairly stacked, but the vast majority of their night power came from one guy who could only use one shot per night which is a pretty big handicap and if he dies early then they've got nothing at night lol

I included the framer because I had to take into account Ekko's role as well which I gave him as his safe fake so knew he'd have to claim and use in a pro town way. His was obviously much weaker than a cop, but together and with the tracker there was a lot of ways scum could have got info'd here, or people could have been cleared

Poyser

Fwiw I thought that the lover claim was likely town for obvious reasons, and I felt ekko would shoot into them if we lynched cp, which from my perspective would put us into exactly the situation it turns out we were in anyway lmao

if it’s 4 scum left which is what I thought, taking away the extra kill is the right move cause it ensures we don’t lose control of the lynch through night kills - all ekko would have to do is shoot town when we lynch scum and vice versa - we’d never be able to get rid of him safely
this is fair, but personally I'd probably leave scum to deal with him anyway lol. Obv you had the lovers as town which is the deciding factor here. It was tough for you tho, I thought you were playing the game on your own at times lol. Scum were so fucking mad about you being the stump.

Ill get people added to chats now btw so if you want in mafia/dead chats then lmk

Grammaton

Consigliere
this is fair, but personally I'd probably leave scum to deal with him anyway lol. Obv you had the lovers as town which is the deciding factor here. It was tough for you tho, I thought you were playing the game on your own at times lol. Scum were so fucking mad about you being the stump.

Ill get people added to chats now btw so if you want in mafia/dead chats then lmk

yeah I’m in pls

I did try to keep things collaborative lol, but it’s hard not to lean on the confirmed town guy I guess

Poyser

I mean, I brought up the possibility of Phenom saving the scum DV, but nobody listens to me anyway, so I didn‘t bother :life . Phenom‘s case on Ratchet D1 was also just cherry picking lol. No idea why he was Town read.
This is where you should push your own thing. I know its really easy to just go with whatever the confirmed town guy(s) want but them being confirmed town obviously doesnt make them right about everything. You had really good reads (as did gram who was nearly perfect aside from phen0m) but you were a bit too soft on them

Poyser

yeah I’m in pls

I did try to keep things collaborative lol, but it’s hard not to lean on the confirmed town guy I guess
thought your biggest mistake this game was knowing 100% lethal was scum on D1 but deciding to be nice :hestonpls something tells me that won't happen again

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
This is where you should push your own thing. I know its really easy to just go with whatever the confirmed town guy(s) want but them being confirmed town obviously doesnt make them right about everything. You had really good reads (as did gram who was nearly perfect aside from phen0m) but you were a bit too soft on them
Yeah. Think it‘s time I leave the passive business again. No more soft pushes from my end. I have enough of losing games for not being listened to. First Pein in the DN game, now Phenom here…

Poyser

also gotta say

absolutely WOAT usage for town except rugrat lel

dueling survivor
BG absolutely fucking useless, didnt use N1 or N2, then protected fucking flower, then mafia BPD
copping flower on N1 when most of game had them town :pogba1:

Flower getting cucked by none of the early flips having diggable roles too :francis1:

Dalton

Distinguished
Did pyschic have you fooled this game ma dude?

:garr
Nah, reading back on the previous day phase they were pretty high on my POE tbh. Only question was if they were too scummy to be scummy, lol.

If anything I was starting to doubt Ekko being SK based on the fact that there was little to suggest we even had one.

Was also evidently wrong on IndiAlco, and I was pretty comfortable on Phenom being town based on play.

RDK and BLD were in POE and remains to be seen what I would have thought of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back