• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Distinguished
also gotta say

absolutely WOAT usage for town except rugrat lel

dueling survivor
BG absolutely fucking useless, didnt use N1 or N2, then protected fucking flower, then mafia BPD
copping flower on N1 when most of game had them town :pogba1:

Flower getting cucked by none of the early flips having diggable roles too :francis1:
Hey that first cop was not on me! :hogansun

Ratchet

Thanks for the game, Poyser.

GG, think scum deserved it overall though it was a weird game in which town had the game figured out and just didn't quite make the right decisions together.

@Flower I was surprised to see you claim my role was Hostile despite me having no abilities. Lyncher tends to lean slightly against the town but once claimed it leans more into pro town because it provides a free clear any lynch I get would be either when Scum are about to endgame and want me onside, or if town happen to be so far ahead they can afford to give me my win. Otherwise it was a classic neutral indie with the survivor.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Thanks for the game, Poyser.

GG, think scum deserved it overall though it was a weird game in which town had the game figured out and just didn't quite make the right decisions together.

@Flower I was surprised to see you claim my role was Hostile despite me having no abilities. Lyncher tends to lean slightly against the town but once claimed it leans more into pro town because it provides a free clear any lynch I get would be either when Scum are about to endgame and want me onside, or if town happen to be so far ahead they can afford to give me my win. Otherwise it was a classic neutral indie with the survivor.
I figured it was more hostile because of the provided fake. Else you‘re right I suppose, but that made me think it fills a hostile/semi hostile slot.

Rugrat

Caldust
I think we should avoid signing up for Nevermind games. It’s disrespectful to Poyser, the current players and the game to refuse to play and get modkilled.

Rugrat

Caldust
I don’t think it’s fair to say town has it all solved, as later in the game nearly all town should have accurate PoE.

its scum’s job to distract and disrupt which they did effectively.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Though tbh next time just claim Indie in your first post, Ratchet. I know your Indie claims can usually be trusted and would defend you right there anyway. You could have won with us and helped us solve -_-. And Lethal could have gotten dueled D1.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I think we should avoid signing up for Nevermind games. It’s disrespectful to Poyser, the current players and the game to refuse to play and get modkilled.

you boi Big Man and evans did it too.
sometimes people just get busy?
Shrugs

The modkilling him was lame but w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back