• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

you boi Big Man and evans did it too.
sometimes people just get busy?
Shrugs

The modkilling him was lame but w/e
Big man and Evans both messaged me privately to say they were far too busy to keep up with the game and could i rep them out, and offered to keep playing if I couldnt find one or until i did

nevermind just posted in the game he didnt wanna play no more cos he prefers hosting kek

Ratchet

Though tbh next time just claim Indie in your first post, Ratchet. I know your Indie claims can usually be trusted and would defend you right there anyway. You could have won with us and helped us solve -_-. And Lethal could have gotten dueled D1.
I feel like the same outcome would have happened anyway, and as Lyncher I would need the ability to sway the lynch too. I wouldn't usually claim as a Lyncher or a Savage Indie, precisely for that reason (if I was a straight up Lyncher, I'd probably fake evidence against the player I'm trying to get lynched). Given that I needed both, I would have had to claim Survivor only and hope that my target would be scummy enough to get mislynched - its
it's very unlikely. The host felt I should have just claimed Vanilla and pretended to be Town.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I feel like the same outcome would have happened anyway, and as Lyncher I would need the ability to sway the lynch too. I wouldn't usually claim as a Lyncher or a Savage Indie, precisely for that reason (if I was a straight up Lyncher, I'd probably fake evidence against the player I'm trying to get lynched). Given that I needed both, I would have had to claim Survivor only and hope that my target would be scummy enough to get mislynched - its
it's very unlikely. The host felt I should have just claimed Vanilla and pretended to be Town.
I guess. It‘s just personal preference on my part. And I feel Indies need more love here :life . I asked if I could dig up your role btw. But it‘s only limited abilities, so couldn‘t take your Survivor.

Poyser

I would have tried not to claim at all, then if wagoned like you were claimed vanilla. Like I said, then when someone claims to be HBK you can assert some agency to try and get them lynched.
Or you could have just claimed survivor and play it a bit more passive and hope that HBK ends up being wagoned

Alternatively you could have faked info/suggested you had reason to believe HBK was scum when they claimed and then come clean afterwards because you would no longer be a threat

that said your target got themselves modkilled so you were fairly boned anyway lel

Ratchet

I guess. It‘s just personal preference on my part. And I feel Indies need more love here :life . I asked if I could dig up your role btw. But it‘s only limited abilities, so couldn‘t take your Survivor.
Yeah but what I'm saying is, in this case claiming early would have taken what control I had over my wincon completely out of my hands, precisely because I needed both Lyncher and Survivor. Similar things like this have happened and then the person says "you shouldn't claim as Indie" so part of me wanted to establish that it doesn't really matter whether I do or don't. I have my whole rant about it in the dead chat but it feels like whenever I get these roles I may as well just stop playing.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Fwiw I don‘t think I would have claimed Survivor or neutral Indie because last time I did that I was the SK lol.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Claiming Indy is usually going to be a death sentence here
Eh, if I‘m a non hostile I would still claim since I usually don‘t lie about that and people who know me know that. Or as a pro Town Indie you can just claim Town if you need Town to win. Neutral claims are different for me, though, because neutral almost always means it has a hostile aspect.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Tiara getting paranoid because her mason partner hasnt showed up has been quite funny to watch. Also tpein mason with a woman :dead he living in a dream land rn

what-the.gif

I aint no dirty simp.
what the...

Also why was flower so nervous?
I checked the rest of the scum chats and literally none had chatted b4 she claimed.
Kek

I was sleeping tho.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
what-the.gif

I aint no dirty simp.
what the...

I checked the rest of the scum chats and literally none had chatted b4 she claimed.
Kek

I was sleeping tho.

Damn,
I remember one game I had passive to compliment flower and if she replied positively to my compliments I would be able to use my abilities.
She never replied positively.
Simped for nothing.

💀

Grammaton

Consigliere
Eh, if I‘m a non hostile I would still claim since I usually don‘t lie about that and people who know me know that. Or as a pro Town Indie you can just claim Town if you need Town to win. Neutral claims are different for me, though, because neutral almost always means it has a hostile aspect.

trust me, that pro town Indy shit won’t fly lol

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
what-the.gif

I aint no dirty simp.
what the...

Kek

I was sleeping tho.
I was so happy to have a Mason chat just for Poyser to tell me your chara wasn‘t confirmed and I got spooked lol.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Damn,
I remember one game I had passive to compliment flower and if she replied positively to my compliments I would be able to use my abilities.
She never replied positively.
Simped for nothing.

💀

You are Flower!
[Passive - Always Scum] - There is no such thing as luck in this world. It was nothing more than a fate that has decided to make Flower scum in a majority of her games to the point that even as a town people cannot trust her. On odd nights you investigate guilty. On even nights you investigate innocent.

[Active- Beta's Valentine] - It's a match made by heaven.🤭 As such, Flower knows the identity of Finalbeta and has to flirt with him in a game thread. Failure to do so will result in getting the vote silenced for that day phase. If Beta reciprocates your gestures then you will be able to use the following abilities
--- [Hug] - At night, You will be to embrace the target of your choice and thus he will be protected from all actions being performed on him except the super kills that include investigative actions as well. [2- shot]
--- [Proposal]
- Once during the day, Flower may propose to a player of her choice in the game thread. If her target doesn't answer your question then they will be mod blocked. If they reject your proposal then you will lose be vote-silenced for that day phase while your target will be mod-blocked for the following night. If they accept your proposal then you will go on a date
--- [Dating] - once the proposal is accepted, you will gain a chat with your date for a cycle. You will gain access to one of the abilities without knowing its effect. On dates, you cannot talk about your abilities or action performed by you.

[Active - Emiya] - Flower is a big fan of Kiritsugu Emiya and shares similar traits of being a mastermind when it comes to devising strategies. Once per cycle, she may use this to communicate with a player of her choice. She will send a private message to them through the host. The recipient of the message can send you one back.

[Active - Here We Go Again] - Flower takes pleasure in being scum but due to this fact players have a hard time believing her even when she's in a town and try to lynch her off. Once during the game, she may activate this ability. One of the players who are part of the largest wagon has to be lynched. Voting for any other player out of those individual groups of players will be role-blocked for the cycle. She may choose to kill one of the players who did not vote that day phase. If Flower is the player with the highest votes then she cannot use this ability. [1-Shot]

Poyser

I was actually curious how it would have played out with that. I assume I'd have to be removed with him to avoid giving me a freebie.
Yeah i actually dunno how I would have handled it if you were still alive to be honest. Would be super harsh to hand you a loss over that

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
That Flower role with the whole Valentines shit lmfaooo. People been bullying me for that all 2021 :life .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back