• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
That Flower role with the whole Valentines shit lmfaooo. People been bullying me for that all 2021 :life .

[Passive - Always Scum] - There is no such thing as luck in this world. It was nothing more than a fate that has decided to make Flower scum in a majority of her games to the point that even as a town people cannot trust her. On odd nights you investigate guilty. On even nights you investigate innocent.

you used to roll scum so much b4.
not so much nowadays?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
[Passive - Always Scum] - There is no such thing as luck in this world. It was nothing more than a fate that has decided to make Flower scum in a majority of her games to the point that even as a town people cannot trust her. On odd nights you investigate guilty. On even nights you investigate innocent.

you used to roll scum so much b4.
not so much nowadays?
I was perma scum 2020/2021 . Think the only times I was Town was either when I subbed in or I got D1‘d/N1‘d out of paranoia.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
2022 I was only pure Town in 2 games, too. The others I was either scum in or just betrayed Town for the lolz.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I was perma scum 2020/2021 . Think the only times I was Town was either when I subbed in or I got D1‘d/N1‘d out of paranoia.

oooh this game I had to simp was just after I had made you rage quit the TOG game
Top Kek

CkS3ttE.jpg

Ratchet

[Active- Beta's Valentine] - It's a match made by heaven.🤭 As such, Flower knows the identity of Finalbeta and has to flirt with him in a game thread. Failure to do so will result in getting the vote silenced for that day phase. If Beta reciprocates your gestures then you will be able to use the following abilities
Flower, Finalbeta... really lol?

Ratchet

I think Fang still needs a player for his game.

I can't sign up for Flower's game, I always end up being scum. I've been scum something like 4 games in a row off this site. Need a break lol.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I think Fang still needs a player for his game.

I can't sign up for Flower's game, I always end up being scum. I've been scum something like 4 games in a row off this site. Need a break lol.
That RNG List generator I use hates you lol. I RNG‘d five times in the Breakfast game and you always got scum, so I stopped RNG‘ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back