• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

one recommendation I’d make is splitting that queue into what we used to do on WF

a confirmed, ready to go queue, and an in the pipeline queue
As far as Im aware, all the ones on the list should be ready to go. I guess Aurelians is slightly diff as it kind of needs the signups lol

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
pjM99Jj.jpg

0GHtYgA.jpg

IMTnkpS.jpg

Grammaton

Consigliere
Long history of harassment/stalking/"simping"
You've probably had your fair share of those types yourself over the years lol

WF definitely had them, but we didn’t have too much of it in mafia

There was a lad called Banez who is/was a gold standard simp, but I wouldn’t go as far as to say he was a creep lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
As far as Im aware, all the ones on the list should be ready to go. I guess Aurelians is slightly diff as it kind of needs the signups lol

im willing to bet 5 English pounds tpein doesn’t have a traitors game ready to go lol

either way idm, whatever system works best for you folks, I’ve got a day off today so I could start on it

Poyser

Oh I know that, I was working under the assumption it would be ready by the time its his turn lolol

but yeah maybe you are right, we only add them to confirmed queue once they're ready

Ratchet

WF definitely had them, but we didn’t have too much of it in mafia

There was a lad called Banez who is/was a gold standard simp, but I wouldn’t go as far as to say he was a creep lol
Ah, unfortunately Anime Forums tend to be full of them, and it always ended up extending to Mafia. Most of the time in fairness it was mostly harmless - not scum reading or pushing girl users, giving them preferential treatment with roles etc. In the extreme cases it's er, quite a bit worse lol.

Lethal

Exceptional
Oh yay, we won. That was some effort from PHEN0M to swing it around. GOATN0M!!!!

I was pushing shit up the hill from day 1 and was never able to recover. I'd mentally checked out due to exhaustion and not wanting to go post for post with Odo. Being saved twice and ultimately daykilled, I chuckled a bit. I did apologise to Poyser for the low effort.

The skill level from players here is confronting and definitely something else. Games are very tricky to play. It's more than likely I take a little break to recalibrate because I'm just mentally exhausted and want to do myself justice amongst this pool.

Thanks for the game, Poyser.

Lethal

Exceptional
Ah, unfortunately Anime Forums tend to be full of them, and it always ended up extending to Mafia. Most of the time in fairness it was mostly harmless - not scum reading or pushing girl users, giving them preferential treatment with roles etc. In the extreme cases it's er, quite a bit worse lol.
Banez still follows LadyCroft around Twitter salivating over her :hestonpls

Grammaton

Consigliere
Oh yay, we won. That was some effort from PHEN0M to swing it around. GOATN0M!!!!

I was pushing shit up the hill from day 1 and was never able to recover. I'd mentally checked out due to exhaustion and not wanting to go post for post with Odo. Being saved twice and ultimately daykilled, I chuckled a bit. I did apologise to Poyser for the low effort.

The skill level from players here is confronting and definitely something else. Games are very tricky to play. It's more than likely I take a little break to recalibrate because I'm just mentally exhausted and want to do myself justice amongst this pool.

Thanks for the game, Poyser.

you can expect absolutely no mercy from me going forward lmao

Grammaton

Consigliere
Tbh that’s the only misplay of mine I’m bothered about, I was pretty certain he was scum day 1 and legit didn’t wanna pursue it cause I felt sorry for him

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Lol and then there's this playerbase with just 3 girls playing. I enjoy it here, though, since it's the challenge I wanted again. And that itself feels great.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Lol and then there's this playerbase with just 3 girls playing. I enjoy it here, though, since it's the challenge I wanted again. And that itself feels great.

You have no conviction flower.
Ekko too.
Yall lost your conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back