• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Wrestling Wars Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Lol and then there's this playerbase with just 3 girls playing. I enjoy it here, though, since it's the challenge I wanted again. And that itself feels great.
In my experience it's usually when there aren't many girls that it tends to be any sort of issue. On Worstgen where there are a fair few, the Mafia section I believe tends to be *fine* (there are certain exceptions, such as an undue level of focus on certain players, I'm not blind to it). Back on OPB where there were maybe 3 girls who played Mafia there ever. OJ too, I remember once being hit on by a guy there who thought I was a girl, his line of choice was "I don't usually go for girls who refer to themselves as ratchet..."

It's not surprising given the nature of the shared hobby I suppose. I think also some girls on those sites, because they were in a clear minority, played into it a bit because they liked the attention they got from some people. Mostly harmless as I said, though having a slam dunk scum case and having it be rebuffed with "she wouldn't do that" will never not be aggravating to me.

Poyser

his line of choice was "I don't usually go for girls who refer to themselves as ratchet..."
charlton heston laughing GIF

incredible

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
with "she wouldn't do that" will never not be aggravating to me
There's also the reverse with a certain user called Nekochako who was banned on WG and Fanverse because he always harassed girls. I remember beating him in the Cats Game when I was the Godfather and not only was he so pissed he quoted his role in the thread, he also kept spamming some very offensive messages on every profile (WG and FV) and also PM'd me offensive stuff just out of spite.

Grammaton

Consigliere
most of the female players we’ve had have been pretty good and didn’t lean into any of that stuff

I could try and explain Titania but tbh you had to be there lol - her retirement is in our hall of fame but she was a legit killer as town at one point

Ratchet

There's also the reverse with a certain user called Nekochako who was banned on WG and Fanverse because he always harassed girls. I remember beating him in the Cats Game when I was the Godfather and not only was he so pissed he quoted his role in the thread, he also kept spamming some very offensive messages on every profile (WG and FV) and also PM'd me offensive stuff just out of spite.
Yeah I'm familiar with him - he was on TMF. Seemed fairly normal and then went batshit.

TMF had all the crazies to be honest.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
most of the female players we’ve had have been pretty good and didn’t lean into any of that stuff

I could try and explain Titania but tbh you had to be there lol - her retirement is in our hall of fame but she was a legit killer as town at one point
There was also a user on OJ, Captain Hot Shot/Shottie, who was incredibly good as Town. I remember she was so dedicated she listened to a whole audiobook about Narnia and made notes on sheets of paper which she posted in the thread for claim and ability overviews. And she caught both me and my team mate in a 2vs15 game.

Just for her to go to bed and us getting her lynched in her sleep lel. The game was a tragedy for Town.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Hey @Doddsy I think I’m the first mafia player in history to have fake claimed Mason/lover as scum and then draw an actual scum lover (and basically Mason) role. :hestonpls

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Hey @Doddsy I think I’m the first mafia player in history to have fake claimed Mason/lover as scum and then draw an actual scum lover (and basically Mason) role. :hestonpls
Lol I fake claimed Masons as scum with my team mate before as well. We got the SK lynched and bussed our Godfather, then we just coasted to victory :catjamn .

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Lol I fake claimed Masons as scum with my team mate before as well. We got the SK lynched and bussed our Godfather, then we just coasted to victory :catjamn .

Mine was not as successful. I fake claimed town masons to pull Doddsy away from the chopping block, then the fucking cop came in with a guilty result on him so i added on that we were lovers and 100% town confirmed to one another so they’d lose two townies and got him out of the lynch somehow but then one of us got shot and the other didn’t die the next night and the jig was up.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Mine was not as successful. I fake claimed town masons to pull Doddsy away from the chopping block, then the fucking cop came in with a guilty result on him so i added on that we were lovers and 100% town confirmed to one another so they’d lose two townies and got him out of the lynch somehow but then one of us got shot and the other didn’t die the next night and the jig was up.
We were lucky the Town Vig in that game was into Hero shots and not into following reads and killed more Townies than we did kek. My team mate got quite some heat and I had to protect him, so I pulled this lol.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I wish i knew what Odo saw or didn’t see in me to trust me as town but I’ll never know I guess
Fr. Your "case" on Ratchet D1 was weak af and at best cherry picking. But can't blame anyone but myself for this because I didn't push harder.

Poyser

I wish i knew what Odo saw or didn’t see in me to trust me as town but I’ll never know I guess
from my understanding he thought he had a scum tell on you that you didn't exhibit. not sure what it was but i think its down to that more than him thinking you were town due to your play lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back