• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I see. I‘m taking it easy this game as well.

At least nobody can use me as a distraction this game, so that‘s a good thing! I‘ll be your cheerleader for the most part megacomfy .
what happened to "im always right and none is listening" lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
Its kind of hard for so many people to share the same time zone and it work for EoD to hit, unless you want day 1 to be like 36 hours instead and instead Tuesday at noon? I can make an exemption this one time though.

nah run to your schedule, you’re the host mate

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Its kind of hard for so many people to share the same time zone and it work for EoD to hit, unless you want day 1 to be like 36 hours instead and instead Tuesday at noon? I can make an exemption this one time though.
Would maybe better to extend the day for D1, yeah. To give everyone time to post.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
as much as i like to yeet inactives i think somethings off about ratchet ultra and gram this game

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I'm only working Friday and Sunday this week.

Not many people on vacation at this time of year so things are very slow at the pet hotel:catsag.
Tbf I work from home and my working hours are from 7 to 12 every day, so it‘s a pretty chill job. I can even play Mafia while working lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back