• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

is this actually a question u r asking ratchet?
Did I expect him to answer it honestly? No, but I am going somewhere with it. I didn't like how he used Psychic's post to generate content, so I'm trying to draw out some posts that help me read him as town. I'm liking him more now.

Aries

Illustrious
Since no abilities are flying around I assume this game will not have alot of shenanigans like most favorites

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Tbf I work from home and my working hours are from 7 to 12 every day, so it‘s a pretty chill job. I can even play Mafia while working lol.
That's cool. Remote work has become a lot more common recently, and hopefully it stays that way as the CEOs that try to force people to come in to the office see more and more that it doesn't actually help productivity all that much.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
That's cool. Remote work has become a lot more common recently, and hopefully it stays that way as the CEOs that try to force people to come in to the office see more and more that it doesn't actually help productivity all that much.
I think it depends on the person, someone like me will get distracted af if I work from home lmao

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Not fully, no, but I also feel like T-Pein is often ingenuine with lines of questioning regardless of alignment. It's not something I paid much attention to, anyhow.

Talking about this.
Your mind is made up on that slot it seems.
You think people not town reading it are ingenuine.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Aurelian If the day is extended, will the night phase be 12 hours, or will end of days by 12pm EST going forward?
Interesting question.

I'm open to whatever is most expedient to the players. Once a large number of players have been eliminated, I suppose the game's night phases can be continually accelerated to lead into the day phases. But for now, going by my time zone; day 1 will end 12pm Tuesday; and hopefully the night phase is only 12 hours after that and remains that way for subsequent ones.

Ratchet

Talking about this.
Your mind is made up on that slot it seems.
You think people not town reading it are ingenuine.
That's not what I said at all. I said I didn't think you believed Gram was reading Psychic Town because Town responded to Flower with "Interesting".

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

I work remote.
I work 20% of the time and use other things the other time.
At the office when my boss is present I do work 90% of the time.
Just being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back