• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I am not gonna get lynched.

roman-reigns-one.gif

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Let's summarize the claims:

Fuji - Solaire, Rolecrusher.
Lethal - Hisoka, 1-shot Mimic and odd day voter. Targetted Craig N2 and copied a janitor kill.
T-Pein - ???, Tracker (?). Tracked Sigis to me N1 and Lethal to Craig N2.
Sigismund+Nevermind - Mason Jailors
Flower - IC + hidden Passive + double voter.
Xadlin - Vig, Commuter (???).

Did I miss anything?

Sig is a jailor?
Thought he was a roleblocker.

:whatthe:

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I can't see them faking this as scum in all honesty. Chances are one of them gets offed N1 and with one of them flipping scum I would just confirm the other as scum. If scum they would know it's a multiball, too, so if I was to vouch for them they could just get offed by the other team as well. Sounds like an unnecessary risk. The only possibility would be cross faction here, but Sigis did tell me they're confirmed Town to each other while Nevermind also said Sigis is Town.

@Grammaton what do you think?

Grammaton

Consigliere
I can't see them faking this as scum in all honesty. Chances are one of them gets offed N1 and with one of them flipping scum I would just confirm the other as scum. If scum they would know it's a multiball, too, so if I was to vouch for them they could just get offed by the other team as well. Sounds like an unnecessary risk. The only possibility would be cross faction here, but Sigis did tell me they're confirmed Town to each other while Nevermind also said Sigis is Town.

I think it more likely a roleblock failed on tpein rather than sig outright lying he roleblocked him

their play does nothing for me cause, we’ll there basically isn’t any

I don’t think they’re scum together, but 1 scum among them is feasible imo

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member

I know you didn’t ask me. But I would like to know what characters they’re claiming as masons. That would help solidify their claim if it makes sense for those specific characters to be masons. And with the character claim out there we would be able to see if someone counter claims or not.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I think it more likely a roleblock failed on tpein rather than sig outright lying he roleblocked him

their play does nothing for me cause, we’ll there basically isn’t any

I don’t think they’re scum together, but 1 scum among them is feasible imo
We might need to flip one of them at some point. Though for now that's not priority. If they really are both Town, chances are scum will kill one of them anyway.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I know you didn’t ask me. But I would like to know what characters they’re claiming as masons. That would help solidify their claim if it makes sense for those specific characters to be masons. And with the character claim out there we would be able to see if someone counter claims or not.
Eh, their flavours don't make any sense as Masons at all. Charas were randomized, though, so there is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back