• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Rather too convenient.

On the flip side, it's not like Lethal couldn't just come in and give results without all this posturing from T Pein...but not enough to discount it from him.

I think the theatrics are derived from tpein already being under the gun

all tpein saw was lethal visit cp, but he’s acting like he knows cp is guilty already - how is this possible, lethal could have been handing cp a lump of coal for all he knew

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Actually, I don't think they're aligned.

However, Hisoka is a role that in pretty much every game I've seen used is an Indi. And as described, it's possible Lethal is. T-Pein could have holstered that info as a trump card and he could have just chosen to run with Lethal's result instead.

Are you implying I was gonna throw lethal under the bus?
I literally have lethal as a town lean and CP as a scum.

:whatthe:

Grammaton

Consigliere
Actually, I don't think they're aligned.

However, Hisoka is a role that in pretty much every game I've seen used is an Indi. And as described, it's possible Lethal is. T-Pein could have holstered that info as a trump card and he could have just chosen to run with Lethal's result instead.

character spec ew

not good

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I think the theatrics are derived from tpein already being under the gun

all tpein saw was lethal visit cp, but he’s acting like he knows cp is guilty already - how is this possible, lethal could have been handing cp a lump of coal for all he knew

mid.
I never "knew" CP was guilty.
where did you get that from?

Ultra

THE BEAR
character spec ew

not good

I am making assumptions based on the game we're in not the game we should be

Anyways, scratch that. I find it unlikely in isolation Pein happens to track Lethal who happens to track CP. Just too much of a coincidence - ergo, it's possible Pein and CP are teammies and CP/their mafia has a self aware passive. You'll notice he hasn't really been all that here today.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I am making assumptions based on the game we're in not the game we should be

Anyways, scratch that. I find it unlikely in isolation Pein happens to track Lethal who happens to track CP. Just too much of a coincidence - ergo, it's possible Pein and CP are teammies and CP/their mafia has a self aware passive. You'll notice he hasn't really been all that here today.

except CP spent the majority of his day 1 trying to push me as the counter wagon to mango.
gramma and ultra trying to push sus on the tracker is wack af.
why are you even entertaining that nonsense too flower?
cringe

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Also if this is true why dont I just claim fake info on CP and get him lynched if I know lethal had info on him?
I just spend all day waiting for lethal to show up?
you really are bad.

856383702505095228.webp

Ultra

THE BEAR
except CP spent the majority of his day 1 trying to push me as the counter wagon to mango.
gramma and ultra trying to push sus on the tracker is wack af.
why are you even entertaining that nonsense too flower?
cringe

You admitted yourself you didn't track Sig to Flower, you asked the host about cult mechanics. Sloppy.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also if this is true why dont I just claim fake info on CP and get him lynched if I know lethal had info on him?
I just spend all day waiting for lethal to show up?
you really are bad.

856383702505095228.webp

Why do you wait all day without even knowing if Lethal has the goods though. He could have just roleblocked CP or something then you would have been fucked. Grams got a point, you knew you had something to save your ass here, which doesn't mesh with what you've stated this far.

Grammaton

Consigliere
The way it goes down feels kinda worked

lethal comes out and first post votes cp and then tpein immediately follows. No questioning or checking anything, I didn’t know tpein viewed lethal so favourably!

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Why do you wait all day without even knowing if Lethal has the goods though. He could have just roleblocked CP or something then you would have been fucked. Grams got a point, you knew you had something to save your ass here, which doesn't mesh with what you've stated this far.

no he has no point.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
The way it goes down feels kinda worked

lethal comes out and first post votes cp and then tpein immediately follows. No questioning or checking anything, I didn’t know tpein viewed lethal so favourably!

:whatthe:

why am I going to question him
he has results.
I have confirmation that he has results.
why would I question anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back