• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Gonna drop a very quick lunchtime post

Ultra's entrance seemed genuine, but he barely said anything anyway. Xenos points seem almost too innocent, but I don't know his experience level.

It seems pretty much everyone came into this game with a lighthearted attitude and that's gonna make it harder to spot scum just from behavior.

@Oneiros Do you have any impressions from the period of the game in which I entered? Because you seem to have an expectation I should have commented on something, when you hadn't done so yourself from that period.

meme posts tbqh
I don't have impressions beyond that

I don't know who Oneiros is but their entrance is very lazer focused, but I don't know if that's indicative of anything in particular.

I have no idea how you came to this conclusion, lol

Looking at him rn

I feel like Pein always claims this kind of ability, he could be saying it to get town points for having a scummy ability.
However in his defense every time that he's claimed an ability like this that I have witnessed, he always turned out town.

Although this approach questioning Flower's attitude can be interpreted as trying to find fault in it, I do find myself agreeing with the pretext of these posts.
I think they do come from a townie pov

But then I read this and it sounds like he's not happy seeing as the revealed townie has double votes.
He could be foreshadowing a hit on Flower, not sure why he would sound displeased of a townie having double votes.

I think you are missing the point here Pein, she is coming in from another angle this game in stark contrast to the prior games.
To my knowledge the last game, and according to gram the two last games.

There is always a possibility that she is trying to switch it up however. But I think there's not too much merit in putting Psychic on the chopping block any time soon.

Hopefully she will generate more content this game, but for now I am subscribing to Gramma's point on her.

Bolded in particular strikes me as a total misread, and seems more likely to come from a process of finding a scum read. This post makes several considerations but does not draw a conclusion.

Overall impressions:

- Mango is working his way around a bit too much and has made 0 self initiated pushes or impressions. Going with the flow. I can see him as scum.
- T-Pein is a bit weirdly defensive, but I can also see a thread to legitimate frustration where he thinks experienced players are discounting someone too quickly based off tepid reasoning.
- I like Gramma's post around Psychic anyway, and do feel she's a bit more playful, almost cat-like
- Xenos made a very strange post about claiming satisfaction with roles. My initial impression was that of Ratchet's, which this seems a bit too self aware for scum, but mostly it was just too weird to draw any conclusions from.

Vote lynch Mango

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Doesn't.
Not at all
this doesnt seem like a healthy suspicion by u to have on her. i get the notion of not wanting to underestimate her and shes a policy lynch etc.. just doesn't seem very healthy to discredit what ppl feel is townie about her to this extent

i don't know why that matters now anyway. we'll wait for more post content from her. if we receive none she can go. shes not gna coast to victory as scum. we wont allow that

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I like Gramma's post around Psychic anyway, and do feel she's a bit more playful, almost cat-like

Thats exactly what she wants you to think.

banjo GIF

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
this doesnt seem like a healthy suspicion by u to have on her. i get the notion of not wanting to underestimate her and shes a policy lynch etc.. just doesn't seem very healthy to discredit what ppl feel is townie about her to this extent

i don't know why that matters now anyway. we'll wait for more post content from her. if we receive none she can go. shes not gna coast to victory as scum. we wont allow that

Y'all silly for giving a default town read to that slot.
After 1 post too...the rest are just gifs or something

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
anyway ekko not gonna bother with your "going to defend tpein no matter what" approach, we're putting the pressure on and you have no reason to think he's town so you can remain seated

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I don’t mind looking at other leads.

Though can I ask you what you found sus about Oneiros?
i think hes too focused on a small piece of the puzzle and just giving out reads without much dissection. historically his play always looks scummy to me cuz of how bits and pieces it comes in

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I didn’t say it’s not possible for him to be town, I just don’t think he is

what more are you expecting me to do here exactly?
if ur saying ur job here is done I'm expecting u to... show it?

i take this as a concession that ur read on tea is just baseless then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back