Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Most important actions imo for town:

- Flower baiting mafia to kill her while hiding her hidden passive (should've been a clue something was dangerous about her role)
- You outting Ratchet who like Grammaton, was immune to any kill attempts and had to be lynched
- Oneiros shooting Goth Boy
- Tweet surveying Fujishiro
- T-Pein following CP earlier

Flower didn't bait anything. She was an innocent child with a x2 Vote Power who reflexively killed mafia. What is the counter play for that? How would she ever even consider her other use of her passive when she would never be lynched?

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Flower didn't bait anything. She was an innocent child with a x2 Lie Detect who reflexively killed mafia. What is the counter play for that? How would she ever even consider her other use of her passive when she would never be lynched?
Rolecrush probs. Hisoka/Lethal had one that now I know he didn't use because he was actually protected by getting jailed.

Poyser

I don't know who I would call MVP

Ekko maybe?

HMs: Doddsy and OLU probably

Doddsy only got screwed because of Flower's Death-Jester hidden passive (kind of the reason why she never unveiled it despite some players insisting on it) and due to the fact he hit her with a super-kill and therefore died to her Jester passive. Only misplay he had, if he had offed Ultra and T-Pein, I could see Team Red winning this.
You can’t be serious

Poyser

Also Ekko shouldn’t get shit, he should have been modkilled for outright claiming his role on D2. Not only did he not get modkilled but you gave him his result anyway :pogba1: The only thing those claim restrictions achieved was to doom Ratchet who couldn’t claim literally anything to stop his lynch

Poyser

I don't know who I would call MVP

Ekko maybe?

HMs: Doddsy and OLU probably

Doddsy only got screwed because of Flower's Death-Jester hidden passive (kind of the reason why she never unveiled it despite some players insisting on it) and due to the fact he hit her with a super-kill and therefore died to her Jester passive. Only misplay he had, if he had offed Ultra and T-Pein, I could see Team Red winning this.
Also you can tell from this that you never read the thread at all lmao. Doddsy was literally everybody’s top lynch choice if he hadn’t have died. You can’t give awards based on night actions. Probably can’t give awards full stop if you haven’t even read the thread tbh

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
thanks for a fun fave game.
I apologise for not being active then i should. i only get late nights off to post, since im doing my home exam atm.

my role:
Eva07qwXMAAIBx0.jpg

You are town!

Your wincon: Defeating all hostile factions to Town. Eliminating mafia.

Your primary active ability
is World Razing: You can target a single player and BFR them; both removing any actions that could happen to them and any actions they could do to others for the night phase. This can be used twice (2x) shot.

Your passive skill is Cosmic Elderslayer: You cannot have your vote power stolen from you. You cannot prevent others from role-copping or investigating you. You can however learn the identity of a player who does successfully investigate you. But only their identity, not their abilities.

Your voting power
: You have one vote power when casting it during the day phase toward a lynch. You gain an extra vote against Independent players!

I had no idea whom he was, but reminded me of dagoth ur, so thats why i posted quotes early game.

So yeah, i had voting power and brf power during the nightphase. never played a character that has no killshots or anything so i was mostly hoping someone would investigate me or my brf would work during the night. i never knew if it did but always worth a shot

Thanks for the game @Aurelian

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Also Ekko shouldn’t get shit, he should have been modkilled for outright claiming his role on D2. Not only did he not get modkilled but you gave him his result anyway :pogba1: The only thing those claim restrictions achieved was to doom Ratchet who couldn’t claim literally anything to stop his lynch
i didnt claim but i hinted too much

i did ask the host before doing so. seems hinting was okay. claiming wasnt

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
He didn't role-claim on Day 2

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also agree flowa's role was too strong and unfortunate for mafia

mafia almost always wants to kill the IC. this was just tragic for them lol

initially i thought flowa has to activate that ability, and if she died in the same night she kills her killer, like a PGO

since its purely a passive that takes a bit of the hype behind the play

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You literally said you were a lie detector lmao
not in day 2. in day 3

in day 1 and 2 the others only guessed what i could do. i didn't even want to say i had mech lol. i only said i think he is 99.9% scum

Emil

V.I.P. Member
yeah i probs shud be modkilled if that's day 2

ultimately it didn't impact things much but for the sake of game rules i shud have been modkilled

Poyser

yeah i probs shud be modkilled if that's day 2

ultimately it didn't impact things much but for the sake of game rules i shud have been modkilled
It was just a crappy rule that wasn’t even enforced lol. Like I said all it achieved was completely dooming Ratchet as you basically claimed mech and he couldn’t claim shit :bosque1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back