Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Username

Distinguished
What host mean by this?
Like dont reveal flavor or specific details about the role?
Hmmm
Like say your character protects people, you can't role claim until Day 3. But when you do role claim, don't be surprised if Mafia kills you the next night since they will know who your character is or abilities are.

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
kinda negged out after the last couple of games tbh
I see. I‘m taking it easy this game as well.

At least nobody can use me as a distraction this game, so that‘s a good thing! I‘ll be your cheerleader for the most part megacomfy .

Grammaton

Consigliere
I see. I‘m taking it easy this game as well.

At least nobody can use me as a distraction this game, so that‘s a good thing! I‘ll be your cheerleader for the most part megacomfy .

lol I was planning on the opposite arrangement :hestonpls

thanks for the hm btw

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
lol I was planning on the opposite arrangement :hestonpls

thanks for the hm btw
No no, if you‘re Town you have to do the work. Sheeping me won‘t do since I‘m going to remain neutral unless I feel strongly about anything. Not giving scum an opportunity to blend in.

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
Town is a team. We‘re not doing that relying on a single person thing again. Ultimately I want people to voice their own thoughts and bring their own arguments to the table.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
No no, if you‘re Town you have to do the work. Sheeping me won‘t do since I‘m going to remain neutral unless I feel strongly about anything. Not giving scum an opportunity to blend in.

Are you town or indie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back