• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I don’t think that’s going to work tbh - ultimately I’m going to vote for who I think is scum, not really here just to defer all game
I was just messing with her, though it would be fun to see Flower in Kingmaker actually. I don't think we'd have the discipline required to enforce it from the off anyway.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I was just messing with her, though it would be fun to see Flower in Kingmaker actually. I don't think we'd have the discipline required to enforce it from the off anyway.
You know I‘d mess up 9/10 times in a Kingmaker :blobfacade .

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I did not expect the game to start this fast lmao

Let's go!

I still didn't find out who I should roleplay as this game, bad

:catsob

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
EVENT INCOMING!

FLOWER IS THE INNOCENT CHILD!
FLOWER IS ARIANRHOD!

272.jpg
Lmao, @Flower I guess it's your time to shine now

:catjamn

Psychic

Yennefer
Competitors?

At least quote the song properly:

Kind friends and companions, come join me in rhyme
Come lift up your voices in chorus with mine
Come lift up your voices all grief to refrain
For we may or might never all meet here again

Here's a health to the company and one to my lass
Let us drink and be merry all out of one glass
Let us drink and be merry all grief to refrain
For we may or might never all meet here again...
Probably scum
No no, if you‘re Town you have to do the work. Sheeping me won‘t do since I‘m going to remain neutral unless I feel strongly about anything. Not giving scum an opportunity to blend in.
You’ve been complaining in almost every recent games that no one ever listens to you and now that there’s an opportunity that they will do, you tell them not too?? Interesting.
Probably scum
Neutral as in I want people to make their own reads and voice their own thoughts and not just push my reads instead of their own.

In short I want no sheeping.
Hmmm…
You know I‘d mess up 9/10 times in a Kingmaker :blobfacade .
Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back