• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Not untrue however.

At least this way you may survive night 1 at least. Maybe.

I read the first 5 of 11 pages (60c) not everything and like I said nothing I saw stood out so I dont really have any reads.

Its also me on day 1, I never get any reads that early on lol

Man, these kinda reads are pretty low on the board for me, but I have a hard time believing you named Mango as a suspect before I dropped my case on him. Think you're more caught up than you're letting on.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
My brain isn't functioning today.

I don't even know what I am saying myself. I am confusing myself to the point where I don't even know what to do. And if there's one thing I know (despite maybe not being too good at actually acting on it) is to stop talking when I'm talking myself into a corner.

This is true both for criminals and those who are innocent, in fact even more important for those who are innocent (i.e me) to stop talking before I say something that will be taken out of context
Doesnt really answer why you voted him. Didnt you have him as town in your reads list?
Also - ice and fire

:catbuff

And, I like Aokiji more than Kizaru anyway.
That means we gon end up throwing hands though.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Oh we added the Who Replied feature, that makes ISOing a lot easier lol.

Honestly not feeling either Tpein or Mango day 1 lynch. The one thing reading this that stands out is also Craig conflating Fuji and Mango into one person somehow? That just feels weird

Oh, you said you're *not* feeling their lynch. Not as bad.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Doesnt really answer why you voted him. Didnt you have him as town in your reads list?
I did, but then ekko pointed out that Ratchet was seemingly retracting the sus on me - meaning he was trying to keep me alive - which means that Ratchet was trying to have me live for late game so I could be mislynched - or just be his proxy as usually happens.

The last time on WG I thought he was town it turned out he was scum and let me live until the very end lmao, I had no clue he was scum lmao

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
so consider my vote on either ratchet/mango rn among the actives

otherwise I'm open to any inactive day 1 lynch, including ultra

Sigismund

just reading 5 pages and being semi inactive. u reckon this is helpful to town's victory rn or wanna do something about it?
5 pages of 12, I have 60 posts per page so I've read more than your 5 pages, just not the full game.

And let's not pretend that I am anyless active than I normally am. 10 posts day 1, I'm positively active compared to my usual.

Man, these kinda reads are pretty low on the board for me, but I have a hard time believing you named Mango as a suspect before I dropped my case on him. Think you're more caught up than you're letting on.
5 of 12 pages, those 5 being the latest pages. Not hard to be caught up to that on a day 1 where a lot of the early stuff I skipped because I was asleep

Emil

V.I.P. Member
5 pages of 12, I have 60 posts per page so I've read more than your 5 pages, just not the full game.

And let's not pretend that I am anyless active than I normally am. 10 posts day 1, I'm positively active compared to my usual.
i wasnt accusing u of anything, i wanted to know if u think this is helpful to town's victory or not. honestly weird response

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ya danced around it but yes you did, or else would woundnt have asked. Especially since you have infact played with me before as a townie, and know I dont tend to read everything even at the best of times. Especially since I can ISO now
i think u danced around a simple yes or no answer

look here is the whole point of this

we have been losing every game here to coasters. if u think what u r doing is not ok for town, i would like for u to step it up. if u think it is good enough i would like for u to present the fruits of it, based on however much u read

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Ratchet getting policy Lynched again smh
?
Mangosenpai is the Wagon in the lead from what I see.

Ratchet and T-Pein are tied for 2nd.

Though honestly, I'm not liking this situation. I could easily see a scum jumping on either of the wagons in 2nd place to cause a no lynch (since looking at the rules that's what happens if the vote is tied at the end of D1).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back