• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigismund

i think u danced around a simple yes or no answer

look here is the whole point of this

we have been losing every game here to coasters. if u think what u r doing is not ok for town, i would like for u to step it up. if u think it is good enough i would like for u to present the fruits of it, based on however much u read
Pretty clear what my answer was, don't be obtuse about that. This is a day 1 in a role madness game, calm down and not everything needs to be rushed and you dont have to examine every shitpost with a finetooth comb. Let alone start bring up shit about it day 1. I have already presented what I thought on the game state. It is day 1, no one has died yet and the closest thing to coasters we have atm are Doddsy (5) and Xaladin (1).

I am not a fan of either of the two foremost lynch candidates of Mango or Tpein. Neither stand out as scum, yet neither does anyone else to me.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Pretty clear what my answer was, don't be obtuse about that. This is a day 1 in a role madness game, calm down and not everything needs to be rushed
I was actually going to propose that we pull a Mythology Mafia. Just vote ratchet now, end the phase early and call it a day. :cat)

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Pretty clear what my answer was, don't be obtuse about that. This is a day 1 in a role madness game, calm down and not everything needs to be rushed and you dont have to examine every shitpost with a finetooth comb. Let alone start bring up shit about it day 1. I have already presented what I thought on the game state. It is day 1, no one has died yet and the closest thing to coasters we have atm are Doddsy (5) and Xaladin (1).

I am not a fan of either of the two foremost lynch candidates of Mango or Tpein. Neither stand out as scum, yet neither does anyone else to me.
i havent received a yes or no. just u telling me its ur normal activity - which sounded defensive on its own

I'm afraid i need to rush a scum lynch today because i wont be active otherwise. if u r willing to carry this game by all means

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
And notice how no one is defending ratchet? Scum probably see ratchet as a lost cause at this point.
Ok
Ok I’ll stop quoting the other game sarcastically.

but I still think that Ratchet slipped on that mango read earlier.
I'm mostly neutral on this, but I don't get how Mango looked better. He himself admitted he talked himself into a corner.

Sigismund

i havent received a yes or no. just u telling me its ur normal activity - which sounded defensive on its own

I'm afraid i need to rush a scum lynch today because i wont be active otherwise. if u r willing to carry this game by all means
Aaaand you choose to remain obtuse.

Ekko your version of inactivity would probably still outpost half the game.

Grammaton

Consigliere

are you advocating for doing nothing?

Sigismund

are you advocating for doing nothing?
I am advising agaisnt a Tpein or Mango lynch from what I have seen of them, but I have not seen anyone who stands out, as scum anyways, from my reading thusfar. I am not advocating a No Lynch, I simply haven like seen anything that stands out as scum this early that isn't just day 1 shitposting, GB being GB or Craig getting Fuji ans Mango mixed up.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I am advising agaisnt a Tpein or Mango lynch from what I have seen of them, but I have not seen anyone who stands out, as scum anyways, from my reading thusfar. I am not advocating a No Lynch, I simply haven like seen anything that stands out as scum this early that isn't just day 1 shitposting, GB being GB or Craig getting Fuji ans Mango mixed up.

smells of fakery, would lynch

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I've got an idea for an interesting experiment I would like to get your approval for before going ahead with.

Given its favorites every role in this game is probably a power role to varying degrees so people saying how happy they are with the role they were given shouldn't be too revealing.

So I would like everyone to rate how happy they are with the role they received from a 1 to a 10 scale (or a 1 to 5 scale if that's too broad). If we have that as a baseline we can see how it gets contradicted later, and try to determine what's the reason for the contradictions :hm
This on the other hand is nonsense and borderline rolefishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back