• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiros

Surreal
no we can policy lynch him

are u ready for that now?

have u established that everyone else is currently townie and u want to resort to policy lynching?
It is not a majority lynch game. I want to pressure a guy who's been shitposting. Whether I want to lynch him or not would depend on people actually following through with pressuring him and his response to it.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
It is not a majority lynch game. I want to pressure a guy who's been shitposting. Whether I want to lynch him or not would depend on people actually following through with pressuring him and his response to it.
u can also pressure him by asking questions - tho i doubt u will receive anything meaningful from that slot

the takeaway here is its a slot that u cannot rly vote for pressure. u either vote to lynch or not vote at all

what do u do now that u know this information?

Ratchet

gomen I'll try my best

basically imo you did this last game - your reservations around fuji were where fuji actually was just town. i think you're noting and being more self-aware to avoid getting caught up in another loop

the biggest difference obviously is you came down quite quickly to being less reserved instead of remaining so? idk how i can convey what i mean if this fails
:becel
I'm a bit slow, so I just need to double check something here. Are you saying my read, on Fuji, despite my alignment being 50/50, is the strongest indicator you have for Fuji to be probably town? What I'm getting at here Retro is that I don't follow the process - after all, even if you town read me, I could be town overcorrecting from last game, right?

Ultra

THE BEAR
I agree with this observation about Mango. I've not been playing but I've been mostly reading the last batch of games.

Like that CP was ok going for Mango but ends up preferring Pein. Same reasoning I had while reading back.

I have to admit, my question is a bit rhetorical, because this seems like a stretch that you'd agree with

A) CP's observation that Fuji/Mango are indistinguishable

Or

B) Mango is showing tells from a game which you have not played.

By the looks of it, you're throwing credit towards CP for what looks to be little reason. This is about the extent of his Mango commentary, so it's not obvious to me what you like about this over what other players have said, especially considering you have Mango at null.

All of this is to say I don't find this thought as likely genuine.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
n? What I'm getting at here Retro is that I don't follow the process - after all, even if you town read me, I could be town overcorrecting from last game, right?
that's essentially what im saying, yes

i dont know why i can't not be convuluted tbf imo

Oneiros

Surreal
u can also pressure him by asking questions - tho i doubt u will receive anything meaningful from that slot

the takeaway here is its a slot that u cannot rly vote for pressure. u either vote to lynch or not vote at all

what do u do now that u know this information?
Let's see then shall we? @Goth Boy do you have any lynch candidates? We'd like to see you commit a bit even if you're wrong.

If he doesn't care about being lynched that's not super pro town behavior. But whatever, apparently 3 different people including the confirmed townie think he's immune stoic king 🤷‍♂️

I'll come back to thread before sleep and reevaluate what to do with my vote. I'll be asleep at EoD.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Let's see then shall we? @Goth Boy do you have any lynch candidates? We'd like to see you commit a bit even if you're wrong.

If he doesn't care about being lynched that's not super pro town behavior. But whatever, apparently 3 different people including the confirmed townie think he's immune stoic king 🤷‍♂️

I'll come back to thread before sleep and reevaluate what to do with my vote. I'll be asleep at EoD.
If you want the thread flooded with depressing song lyrics :lul

Oneiros

Surreal
I have to admit, my question is a bit rhetorical, because this seems like a stretch that you'd agree with

A) CP's observation that Fuji/Mango are indistinguishable

Or

B) Mango is showing tells from a game which you have not played.

By the looks of it, you're throwing credit towards CP for what looks to be little reason. This is about the extent of his Mango commentary, so it's not obvious to me what you like about this over what other players have said, especially considering you have Mango at null.

All of this is to say I don't find this thought as likely genuine.
The Fuji/Mango thing is whatever, didn't care for it. And there's nothing to give credit for, it just seems to me that he followed a similar thinking pattern to mine regarding the decision between Pein and Mango.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
mango/oneiros making ratchet/ultra look good respectively

where I'm at rn

cp remains outlier scum read

I'm okay with sticking to mango here

Ultra

THE BEAR
The Fuji/Mango thing is whatever, didn't care for it. And there's nothing to give credit for, it just seems to me that he followed a similar thinking pattern to mine regarding the decision between Pein and Mango.

His "thinking pattern" in those posts is just a general, noncommittal take with 0 elaboration. So I don't believe you.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I guess I'm struggling to see how you can trust my comments on Fuji so implicitly despite staing a particular distrust in your actual read of me.
It's cos for me, trust in someone =/= trust in how i perceive their reactions toward a player, it doesn't necessarily correlate with one another; precisely because hypervigilance of actions/behaviorally speaking doesn't really always mean it indicates alignment. it's just behavior i am noting that could help figure out other slots if i can't direct myself toward a solid read for you yet, and also does carve a pathway here if there's a flip and what that flip is

Ratchet

It's cos for me, trust in someone =/= trust in how i perceive their reactions toward a player, it doesn't necessarily correlate with one another; precisely because hypervigilance of actions/behaviorally speaking doesn't really always mean it indicates alignment. it's just behavior i am noting that could help figure out other slots if i can't direct myself toward a solid read for you yet, and also does carve a pathway here if there's a flip and what that flip is
Right, that makes more sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back