• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Lol what do you expect, one of them wants to openly spite and the other will follow no matter what
Ye them unconditionally buddying each other every single game makes it that much harder to actually read their interactions. Any other two people I'd say there's teammate potential there, these two idk what to think of it.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ye them unconditionally buddying each other every single game makes it that much harder to actually read their interactions. Any other two people I'd say there's teammate potential there, these two idk what to think of it.

fwiw I think ekko is prob town, tpein I lean scum

Doddsy

Mafia God
I'm here but I haven't had time to read work is busy. I'm on like page 2 of 50 per page so have like 17 to read.

Am I needed for anything specific?

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm here but I haven't had time to read work is busy. I'm on like page 2 of 50 per page so have like 17 to read.

Am I needed for anything specific?
People are sussing Mango Tpein and Ratchet
Any thoughts

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
actually i may need to reevaluate my read on doddsy. it was under the principle that ultra could be scum and doddsy's early interactions with ultra made me place him townie

i think ultra's recent posts have looked a bit better so could put doddsy back to null, maybe town side of null

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
OLU talking about anything but the game at hand is noted

Wasn't he the guy who made like 3 posts and get repped out in Elden Ring tho? Should probably have no expectations out of that slot then

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Probably town

I’m sorry. Fwiw. I generally read people as scummy.

The thing is, I’ve played games before where mafia was able to create fake write-ups and they did this exact same thing, had it post the moment day started to auto-confirmed their godfather.

He’s probably mafia.

:catfeelsYou poor baby, maybe I was too focused on that one game. Anyways, I think you’re town maybe.

This is why I started to sus her, for this exact same reason.

Feel tempted to vote him but then feels bad because I killed him in the last two games.

Ok so you’re Alwaysmind. And yeah whatever happened to that guy? Forgot why he was a day 1 policy.

Could t-pein be jester? Idk maybe. But I feel jester roles should be announced in game mechanics?

Getting a strong townread on Craig.
Strong town read on CP where's that one coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back