• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
deadline in like 5 hours or so no?

do we yeet mango/oneiros here or?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
is anyone actually opposed to this mango direction rn?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I am advising agaisnt a Tpein or Mango lynch from what I have seen of them, but I have not seen anyone who stands out, as scum anyways, from my reading thusfar. I am not advocating a No Lynch, I simply haven like seen anything that stands out as scum this early that isn't just day 1 shitposting, GB being GB or Craig getting Fuji ans Mango mixed up.
I'm confused. You think it's scummy that I've been mixing them up?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Mmmmh not a fan of CP asking this shortly after Ekko named Ultra one of his scum reads
context is everyone thought he was scum last game and I didn't but ended up lynching him in lylo

regardless, I'm not basing my posts off of what ekko has to say, pretty silly proposition

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Ultra - despite being on holiday comes in swinging big dick. Albeit he is gunning for a kawaii townie like me, I still think the basis he's providing and the overall tone of his posts read as town to me.
Ye I can't say I agree with this at all, Ultra might be town but at no point did I think his entrance or any other post of his was so outright billy big balls that I just had to read him town for it

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I agree with this observation about Mango. I've not been playing but I've been mostly reading the last batch of games.

Like that CP was ok going for Mango but ends up preferring Pein. Same reasoning I had while reading back.
did I give reasoning? what's yours?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
like what
Not one Luffy gif. FOS

Actually I mistook a Fuji post for mango again lol whatever the question stands

They are a chimera in my brain for some raisin

there's no prescription I just want people to think I'm smart

Could go for either of these wagons tbdean

Like seriously those back to back posts from mango and Fuji just bled into each other

How am I the only one seeing it

Lmk if they have Singapore rice noodles that is my go to

Coasters will be treated with extreme suspicion and ruthless efficiency. Not taking another L to ghosts

Space ghost coast to coast was a good show but I have my limits
All of these while there's lots of discussion going on around you struck me as fluffing too much and it bothered me

Also you say you're fine with this and that wagon but never vote? (Correct me if I'm wrong on this one, I legitimately might be)

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
All of these while there's lots of discussion going on around you struck me as fluffing too much and it bothered me

Also you say you're fine with this and that wagon but never vote? (Correct me if I'm wrong on this one, I legitimately might be)
I'm on t-pein and said I'm fine with him or mango but staying on t-pein now

you're sussing me for early d1 fluff?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Damn. You're right

:catsob

I guess I'm not that bright today

Vote Lynch Ratchet
Okay so 30 posts earlier you had Ratchet as townish and all it takes is one question from Ekko to make you vote him

Excuse a guy for thinking you don't actually believe any of the reads you claim to have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back