• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
[vote lynch T-Pein]

You talk all this shit about Hans just agreeing with what everyone else is saying only to switch your vote off him to the main wagon that already has more than enough votes on it anyway.

Just comes off as disingenuous tbqh.
tpein bussing mango
he done with him
let him do it

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
yooooo shit hahaha
my existence is borderline demoralized everytime my attempt to make myself comprehensible falls flat lmao

okay craig.

last ditch effort: im referring to psychological triangulation and how self serving agendas that usually begin at the start of these games is not really much of an option for hard to read scum (aka danger) because flower is IC.

if you don't get this after this post then i give up and imma just simmer on it then
goin' shitpost mode

Sigismund

Last game I played with him he just voted himself out cuz "le random memez"
he was scum.
Was also just coasting and not really saying anything.
You're conflating two games, last game we played together was Aries's One Piece Mafia, where Yes I was scum but also a lot more inactive and had been asking for a sub out. The game before that we played together was last Weebs, where I was town but afk. Then the game before that was Flower's WG ToG game iirc, where I was town, then the game before that iirc was 2021 Weebs were I was the last scum standing.

I have voted for myself before, but usually that's when I'm town. I can't recall off the top of my head if I've done it as scum, probably have, but it wasn't a recent game, and I had probably had a lot more shitposts before that

Sigismund

dat sigis memory

mans got all the data ready
Nah I legit didn't remember if that happened, so I jsut pulled up my PMs to see what my last games were XD

Tpein may very well be correct in me having done that but it wasn't our last game played together and was Years ago now.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
yooooo shit hahaha
my existence is borderline demoralized everytime my attempt to make myself comprehensible falls flat lmao

okay craig.

last ditch effort: im referring to psychological triangulation and how self serving agendas that usually begin at the start of these games is not really much of an option for hard to read scum (aka danger) because flower is IC.

if you don't get this after this post then i give up and imma just simmer on it then
goin' shitpost mode
Ma'am,

WHAT

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
We can just vig T-Pein especially if Mango flips town, doubt he'll start being useful anytime soon if he hasn't already
Don't think we should telegraph our kills, this is role madness so scum very likely have ways to hurt us i.e bus driver or rolewatcher etc

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Nah I legit didn't remember if that happened, so I jsut pulled up my PMs to see what my last games were XD

Tpein may very well be correct in me having done that but it wasn't our last game played together and was Years ago now.

It was Ultras game in this site.
He should had known

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
wanting to kill tpein is anti town
the heck...

roman-reigns.gif

Ultra

THE BEAR
Don't think we should telegraph our kills, this is role madness so scum very likely have ways to hurt us i.e bus driver or rolewatcher etc

Duh, why do you think I said it?

:maybe

But in all seriousness me giving a recommendation is just that. Vig can do as they please. But also if a kill is blocked or redirected unusually in RM that acts as a soft red check anyhow, so win/win

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
[vote lynch T-Pein]

You talk all this shit about Hans just agreeing with what everyone else is saying only to switch your vote off him to the main wagon that already has more than enough votes on it anyway.

Just comes off as disingenuous tbqh.

this slot gonna look hella silly whenever I flip town.
was he just waiting to pounce?
me thinks so.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
awesome

people need to stop asking for clarification from me after this

it's now clearly and abundantly futile and if anyone is gonna say "what" again ill quote this exact post smfh
:tiredpepe

or for once you people take a look into the basics of psychological coercion and manipulation because i literally cannot put any through this this every game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back