• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere

I don’t like that you fencesat on both of these points tbh

Ratchet

Ultra's entrance seemed genuine
I assume you are ferring to this post:

Because yes I agree, very likely genuine. But why do you feel like that was noteworthy? I ask because, he could very well be genuine about that, and be scum too, no?

Ratchet

[Vote No Lynch]

For now. Gonna change that later, but I don't want a self vote on me.
Flower, sincerely:

You're not going to be lynched today, you don't need to concern yourself with self-votes. You have complete freedom in this thread because there are no reasons to suspect you or question your motives, so you need to make full use of this, and not play so paranoid and nervous.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Anyway, what are your thoughts so far, everyone? So first impressions?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
meme posts tbqh
I don't have impressions beyond that

I don't know who Oneiros is but their entrance is very lazer focused, but I don't know if that's indicative of anything in particular.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
yes

everything should be randomised
hmmm

I'm honestly not sure and this would have to be host confirmed; I have been in games where the host was 50/50 on it and did a mix of deliberate roles + randomized ones.

But I vaguely recall these were caricature-type games where the roles were based on players

if that's the case, Flower got hella insanely lucky rolling it - I suppose I have a hard time seeing it as not deliberate

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
protect Flower-chan's smile

(I do agree, you should feel more comfy, I feel Fang has given you that right and was very deliberate about that.)
Had a double take when I refreshed the page and your Avi suddenly changed

Feeling spontaneous today, I see.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Status
Not open for further replies.