• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
some of tweet's posts look all right actually

still don't like his posts @ me though, feels very off

Ratchet

not voting you anymore.

Only thing was what ekko said made sense in my head for a moment.
But I realise I only just talk myself into a corner, so I'm gna sleep now.
Firstly, that doesn't really explain going from a town read to voting. Secondly, it wasn't exactly an accurate description of my position, which you should, at a minimum, be aware of.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Weee I'm caught up

1. Xenos5
  2. CraigPelton
  3. Psychic
  4. Ekkologix
  5. Grammaton
  6. Hans Tweetenberg
  7. Ratchet
  8. Oneiros
  9. Doddsy
  10. Lethal
  11. Sigismund
  12. Fujishiro
  13. Nevermind
  14. T-Pein
  15. Flower
  16. Retrolize
  17. Ultra
  18. MangoSenpai
  19. Aries
  20. Goth Boy
  21. One Last Username
  22. Xadlin
Imotbhngl

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
@Alwaysmind, what the hell pic is that in your avy, and why is it licking it's own ass???
FmDESM2XEBgNj66

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Now that I think of it, the early town lean on Ratchet for vibing has slightly eroded

Then again he seems back to his levelheaded self that wasn't there in the rasselin' game so I'll keep him blueish

One Last Username

Distinguished
@Alwaysmind, what the hell pic is that in your avy, and why is it licking it's own ass???

Idk, I already quoted the one post where I thought it was very townie. His posts overall just seems townie to me,
It’s from a medieval manuscripts. A cat was obviously licking his butt and a monk drew it on the page. Cat videos are nothing new. Lol

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Weee I'm caught up

1. Xenos5
  2. CraigPelton
  3. Psychic
  4. Ekkologix
  5. Grammaton
  6. Hans Tweetenberg
  7. Ratchet
  8. Oneiros
  9. Doddsy
  10. Lethal
  11. Sigismund
  12. Fujishiro
  13. Nevermind
  14. T-Pein
  15. Flower
  16. Retrolize
  17. Ultra
  18. MangoSenpai
  19. Aries
  20. Goth Boy
  21. One Last Username
  22. Xadlin
Imotbhngl
not a bad list for the most part
can u talk about oneiros and ultra?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
there's actually honestly a lot of risk to even pointing it out for this very reason - i am fully aware these little discrepancies i take note of will be held to some scrutiny

biggest things i try to solve at start:
-ekko and ratchet are null because they're 50/50 (a mix of distrust or respect)
-ultra has a null read too, i honor being busy and apathymoding. if he doesn't even bother at all later on then it'll prob ping me because the idea of him straight up "doing the doddsy" or whatever is something that seems uncharacteristic in theory. but also he was so rude to me saying he'd rather lose to a game with craig. god if this was an aries game i prob would just spite people

those particular null reads are dangerous for me, but i inevitably falter and still have zero clue where to go with these slots in general

-flower is obviously town but i am placing this observation here: she is essentially taking it upon herself to lie detect players/play styles regardless of who they are. this actually works in town's favor and a decidedly strong move and method of leading. but also like her i prefer feeling some sense of security so im not sussing every goddamn slot in existence bc my "trust nobody not even me with your mom" tactic ends poorly

-xenos is town leaning. the first game i have been in with him he did this entire transparency trust fall thing by linking to games in the past as scum. i imagine xenis penis as less willing to be transparent (aka psychic's observation was incorrect). he's not easy to scumread but he is easy to townread if that makes sense?
-mango is a less dangerous "im okay with leaning town type slot" for me. his presence is reminiscent of his behavior in the dead chat. i don't know if ill be able to look for contradictions since idk what id be looking for
-you are a town lean. similar to the fact i see consistency in a town!mango, you are too. i also hard-core vibe with determing people from revealing day 3 and onward in general unless absolutely necessary or a last resort. it's a strong kind of reasoning i don't see scum making, but maybe someone will color me impressed
-fujishiro going by ratchet's reactions prob town
you say you try to solve ekko, ratchet, and ultra but they're all "dangerous" null reads. what does that mean?

why mention the flower thing at all?

xeno town read seems okay I guess. the mango and fuji ones probably generous? mango seems a lot different than last game, idk why you would compare him to how he was in a dead chat. can you expand on the fuji read pls?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
not a bad list for the most part
can u talk about oneiros and ultra?
Oneiros strikes me as someone trying to figure out things all on his own, he's got basically no care for the thread consensus and I just find him to be genuine

Ultra hasn't stuck out to me one way or another thus far, idk if he's actually less confrontational this time or if I've already gotten used to his in yo face style

...actually if I haven't noticed him being that way and haven't town read him for it yet, that probably means he just hasn't acted that way and mayyyy not be town? 🤔

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
you say you try to solve ekko, ratchet, and ultra but they're all "dangerous" null reads. what does that mean?

why mention the flower thing at all?

xeno town read seems okay I guess. the mango and fuji ones probably generous? mango seems a lot different than last game, idk why you would compare him to how he was in a dead chat. can you expand on the fuji read pls?
I had the same thoughts about that post but then remembered that Retro is perma-baked so my expectations are at rock bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back