Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I’m back from the shrink. Feeling good.
Anyway, I agree with ultra on the mango flip.
If we get something from it, then it’s better then nothing.
Also tpein is way to obnoxious and attention seeking. Are you usually like this?
I don’t remember last game I was in with you, but yeah trolling is not good signs.
But yeah I’ll go and check back on threads.
Left on 57 and now it’s what 67?
I’ll give my reads, even tho I’m not good at it I’ll give it a shot

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I’m back from the shrink. Feeling good.
Anyway, I agree with ultra on the mango flip.
If we get something from it, then it’s better then nothing.
Also tpein is way to obnoxious and attention seeking. Are you usually like this?
I don’t remember last game I was in with you, but yeah trolling is not good signs.
But yeah I’ll go and check back on threads.
Left on 57 and now it’s what 67?
I’ll give my reads, even tho I’m not good at it I’ll give it a shot

Trying a new strat this time.

Roman Reigns Reaction GIF by WWE

Doddsy

Mafia God
A lot of people got triggered when I placed a vote on tweet.
I had there for a few mins only too...
If tweet ever flips look into those.
Your vote on tweet was terrible though.

You also never responded to my point earlier, you only vote tweet after ultra had already shaded him, why?
If Mango's scum we could probably spare him. We need to start firing into lower slots.

Especially @Doddsy

:zilla:
:whathekong

Doddsy

Mafia God
I am about to go to bed, I'm just gonna dump my vote before

Vote TP

Lethals catch up seemed good to me but I've come to realise I just seem to always buy him as town anyway :blobfacade

I didn't care much for ratchets point he made re: following the status quo as during you read back you still read all the arguments others have made which naturally colours your perception as well, seemed a bit of a shifty point

PSA: Voting Format

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Also host announcement/PSA:

I don't care if you short-hand a player's username but please use the brackets like [Vote Lynch Bob] so it can make it easier for me ttally votes with CTRL+F command, danke. Because from day 2, I will not count votes not used in this format.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Also host announcement/PSA:

I don't care if you short-hand a player's username but please use the brackets like [Vote Lynch Bob] so it can make it easier for me totally votes with CTRL+F command, danke. Because from day 2, I will not count votes not used in this format.
I would add this to threadmarks.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Lethal ive seen u quote me multiple times and attach scum motives or question what ive been doing as if its scummy by default

do u want a reply for any of them? my answer for all will be shift the motive u r seeing me with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back