Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1: Lynch Results

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
- Ratchet votes Mangosenpai
- Flower no-voted < CraigPelton < T-Pein < Lethal < Unvotes < Ratchet
- Aries votes CraigPelton < Ratchet
- Mango votes CraigPelton < Ratchet < Unvotes
- Grammaton votes T-Pein
- Xenos votes Psychic < Unvotes < Lethal < T-Pein < Ratchet < Mangosenpai < Ratchet
- CraigPelton votes T-Pein < Mangosenpai < Unvotes < Mangosenpai < Ratchet
- Ultra votes Mangosenpai < Oneiros < Mangosenpai < Ratchet
- Ekko votes Ultra < Ratchet < Mangosenpai < Lethal < Mangosenpai < Ratchet
- One Last Username votes Fujishiro < Ratchet < Unvotes < Doddsy < Mangosenpai
- Fujishiro votes Psychic < Unvotes < Mangosenpai
- Oneiros votes Goth Boy < T-Pein
- Hans Tweetenberg votes Mangosenpai
- T-Pein votes Hans Tweetenberg < Mangosenpai
- Psychic votes Lethal < Mangosenpai < Ratchet
- Xadlin votes Mangosenpai
- Lethal votes Grammaton < Unvotes
- Doddsy votes T-Pein
- Nevermind votes Ratchet
- Goth Boy votes Ratchet

Lynch Vote Tally Leaders:

- Ratchet: 10 (Flower/Aries/Xenos/CraigPelton/Ultra/Ekko/Psychic/Nevermind/Goth Boy
- Mangosenpai: 6 (Ratchet/One Last Username/Fujishiro/Hans Tweetenberg/T-Pein/Xadlin)
- T-Pein: 3 votes (Grammaton/Oneiros/Doddsy)
- No-votes: 2 (Mangosenpai/Lethal)

Players that voted: 20/22

Players that did not vote: 2/22

- Sigismund
- Retrolize

VOTE LYNCH RESULTS!

Ratchet is lynched!

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I need to kill and then I have 2 shots of being able to display as their role for a cycle

it's legit impossible lol

I can't even kill every night
i'll follow u to dead chat soon anyway

we'll see what the rest can do with ur wagon and how ppl moved from mango to u

i don't think u were gna make it far anyway. since u lynched mango mafia was gna kill u if u arent one of them

Ratchet/Serial Killer Lynch Result

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

206.jpg

Ratchet was the Serial Killer!
You are a Parasite!

axr5yf3iac741.jpg
You are the Serial Killer!

Your wincon: Eliminating the mafia and town and any aligned factions that belong to either side.

Your primary active ability
is Outwardly Infection: You may target a player at night and attempt to kill them! This can be done indefinitely/infinitely but you cannot perform in back to back night phases; example being if you target a player in night 1, you may not target a player again until night 3.

Your secondary active ability is Shapeshifter: After killing a player successfully, you may absorb their traits, masking your hostile nature entirely for 1 full cycle (ensuing day phase and night phase after the one it was initiated on). This ability can be used only twice (2x shot) in the game.

Your passive skill is Hostile Organism: You can only be killed via lynching.

Your voting power
: You have one vote power when casting it during the day phase toward a lynch. You cannot have your vote power taken from you.​

Last edited:
NIGHT 1 PHASE ENDS!

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

NIGHT 1 RESULTS:

1958.jpg

@Psychic has been killed!
Her corpse was hidden away!

512.jpg

In the same night, a warrior of justice strikes down Vincent Valentine!
@Goth Boy has been killed!

7mVu4C7JubeMBTVTjiBuv6IfEtG1HSqyNfIIfWH4DuE.jpg

You are Vincent Valentine!

Your primary active ability is Cerberus: which allows you to investigate and learn both a targeted player's role, abilities, and their alignment! Once you have the information provided to you by the host if successful, you can also masquerade as the claimed role. You will not however any of the role-copped victim's abilities or passive skill or anything else besides their vote power and alignment. This can only be used three times (3x shot), and cannot be used on back to back night phases. Example: You cannot role-cop a player in night 2, and again in night 3.

Your secondary active ability is Death Penalty: you may watch another player, tracking their movements (or lack thereof) for two consecutive night phases in a row. This includes any interaction or actions they take with other players or those with them, direct or indirect exempting certain special ones like neighboring between players.

Your passive-skill is Dirge of the Cerberus: you will always turn up neutral or "non-hostile" to normal investigations and detection if targeted by a player. You are also immune to being alignment switched or otherwise altered from being removed from your allegiance to Mafia Team Maroon. You are also immune to being janitor-killed or having your death hidden with your true role if killed by a hostile party or player.

NIGHT 1: OVER!

@Psychic & @Goth Boy any last words? And thank you for playing!

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Mafia Team Maroon seems to imply this is a multiball setup and there's also alignment switches which could imply Cult.

Fml.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Your passive-skill is Dirge of the Cerberus: you will always turn up neutral or "non-hostile" to normal investigations and detection if targeted by a player. You are also immune to being alignment switched or otherwise altered from being removed from your allegiance to Mafia Team Maroon. You are also immune to being janitor-killed or having your death hidden with your true role if killed by a hostile party or player.

Confirms both alignment switching and possible multi faction

:giogio

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Can't even reliably clear anyone off that flip. Think the plan is to still see through Mango/T-Pein and solve from there.
Yeah, you got some explaining to do first. What was with you advocating for not protecting Ekko?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
With Midnight flipping scum I think Oneiros looks better, at least not aligned with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back