• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiros

Surreal
How does alignment change usually work btw? Never had it happen in a game I played. Does mafia recruit a person and they are automatically part of the mafia team or they can refuse?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I think Ultra has things straight wrt Ekko, him catching the SK with his role doesn't clear him of anything and Lie Detector wouldn't even be a necessarily town claim.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
How does alignment change usually work btw? Never had it happen in a game I played. Does mafia recruit a person and they are automatically part of the mafia team or they can refuse?
It's basically the same as a cultist culting someone.

So recruitment against their will.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
What is the context of this question?

Lie Detect
Ho-ho~

Nice, well I think that makes sense. Based on Ekko from last DP he was pretty sure I was scum, so it only makes sense he'd check Ratchet who he also sussed.

I think it's a good look for him tbh.

Seems pretty town to me, scum would usually have stronger investigations than a lie detect after all.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I think Ultra has things straight wrt Ekko, him catching the SK with his role doesn't clear him of anything and Lie Detector wouldn't even be a necessarily town claim.
So do you think Lie Detect could be a fake claim then?

I.E he has a stronger invest, but choose to frame it as such?

Otherwise I'd say a lie detect is pretty town

Ultra

THE BEAR

Can't reliably say! The fact that a mafia role specifies conversion immunity, however, is
concerning since a player who is converted in any fashion from mafia is bad and kinda bastard - they know their team mates and either have to pretend they don't know that information or fuck over the entire team.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
To be fair, the times I've seen lie detects on scum is when there's something else attached to it. example if they lie they can control your role or shit like that.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Well that depends. If you flip town chances I'd say are little Ekko goes out of his way to do that as scum.

However... :dankpepe
Not quite sure I understood what you are saying lmao

You saying that Ekko would lie about having a lie detect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back