• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
@Fujishiro
You're on WG, I believe. If you can ask Ekko whether he's able to keep playing with us or needs a replacement so he can focus on Weebs, that'd be great.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
So do you think Lie Detect could be a fake claim then?

I.E he has a stronger invest, but choose to frame it as such?

Otherwise I'd say a lie detect is pretty town
No I think the Lie Detect is probably real though that still leaves me with the question exactly which statement Ekko used it on

That's not really a conversation for today though, he can claim from D3 onwards which is something he should immediately do at that point

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Ima wait for people to chime in and talk about potential info and whatnot, outside of those I don't currently see any reason to change my reads on Pein and Mango

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I'm saying

[Vote Lynch Mango]
Very well, Ultra-san

one-piece-almirante.gif

I'll accept the battle

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I once had a lie detect ability with a hidden passive that my lie detects have a 50% chance of being wrong.

Anyway, I keep falling asleep. So GN.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
@Ekkologix

Get in here scum boi and lie detect Deez nuts
I don't have an account there but I googled WorstGen mafia and he's currently playing in the Weebs game he mentioned there right now.

Someone who's on that site is gonna have to poke him lol.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Uhhh think we can safely assume most players will die from a lynch, kinda revealed your ability for nothing there.
i dont know. last time i played mafia or a favorites, ekko was a treestump and wasted towns lynches 2 in a row.
so if i can brf him then thats good
For a phase? What does that accomplish?
dont know. they cant act or do anything for a phase, so thats good. roleblock.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
[vote lynch mango]

I will vote mango first and then switch to tpein, unless we have any other that are more feasible to lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back