• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Just saying what others have said, ez content.

I'm telling you he already asked me yesterday and I responded. He asked and I said "No".

:zilla:

You gonna admit to were wrong about the multiball question?
I mean I generally catch up so get something better than that. Also I don't think any of what I've been asking today is something that's been discussed so I mean, what exactly prompted you to say that?

Ultra

THE BEAR
I mean I generally catch up so get something better than that. Also I don't think any of what I've been asking today is something that's been discussed so I mean, what exactly prompted you to say that?

Sincerely, would you town read yourself off what you have offered thus far? What's prompting me to discuss you is my interest in solving the game.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Sincerely, would you town read yourself off what you have offered thus far? What's prompting me to discuss you is my interest in solving the game.
My style is not prone to get me town read, no.

But that's not my point. My point is what prompted you to say I have unoriginal contect, as in right at that time.

Ultra

THE BEAR
My style is not prone to get me town read, no.

But that's not my point. My point is what prompted you to say I have unoriginal contect, as in right at that time.

You're pursuing a line of questioning on Xaldin is, quite frankly, easy. I suppose it's a relevant question to ask what he meant, but the dude is obviously confused in general - he offered to remove T Pein from the game in case he was unlynchable, that should inform you his assumptions are probably misplaced about certain things.

Doddsy

Mafia God
You're pursuing a line of questioning on Xaldin is, quite frankly, easy. I suppose it's a relevant question to ask what he meant, but the dude is obviously confused in general - he offered to remove T Pein from the game in case he was unlynchable, that should inform you his assumptions are probably misplaced about certain things.
That's such a weird point to make for starters.

Second of all that's not the reasoning you gave when I asked, so I mean what's that about? Seems more like you just want to cast doubt but don't actually have a point

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm telling you he already asked me yesterday and I responded. He asked and I said "No".

:zilla:

You gonna admit to were wrong about the multiball question?

Why should I admit its multiball?
First explain to me why the other supposed mafia didn't kill anyone.
Are you saying they tried to kill kekko and he survived it?

Anyways say I am town or we jist lynch you today?

@MangoSenpai you too?

Vote Lynch Ultra.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Does it?
You think it does so the second mafia decided not to kill is what you are saying?
Why would they do that?
A failed kill could just not have appeared in the writeup.

So the other scum team could just have targeted someone who was protected. Ekko or Flower, most likely.

I'm not on board yet with Ultra's idea that Ekko is a lie detector for scum. But I do think Goth Boy's Mafia team being called "Mafia Team Maroon" definitely makes more than one scum team more likely.

Ultra

THE BEAR
That's such a weird point to make for starters.

Second of all that's not the reasoning you gave when I asked, so I mean what's that about? Seems more like you just want to cast doubt but don't actually have a point

They're intrinsically linked, Dodd. I actually don't really think twice about you asking the question itself, but if this is what your focus is on instead of solving or saying what you're thinking about other players at the moment I'm going to think you're more likely to be scum coasting.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why should I admit its multiball?
First explain to me why the other supposed mafia didn't kill anyone.
Are you saying they tried to kill kekko and he survived it?

Anyways say I am town or we jist lynch you today?

@MangoSenpai you too?

Vote Lynch Ultra.

You should admit it because it's stupid not to, I just provided you hard evidence you silly fuck

Doddsy

Mafia God
They're intrinsically linked, Dodd. I actually don't really think twice about you asking the question itself, but if this is what your focus is on instead of solving or saying what you're thinking about other players at the moment I'm going to think you're more likely to be scum coasting.
They're not intrinsically linked at all though.

Why exactly do you think I was asking questions to Xadlin?

This is also an outright garbage posts tbh, your slot not looking great with this

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
You should admit it because it's stupid not to, I just provided you hard evidence you silly fuck

Nope.
You are just guessing.
If another scum flips some ofhef color mafia then thats the evidence.
Anyways are you gonna say I am town or just tey and discredit the known lie detector?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back