• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Not a fake. But Favs always had one submission per player in the game.
Aurelians definiton of favorite roles is kinda sus, this was advertised as SRM but its not even high RM. So maybe he didnt care to have two submissions at once in the game lol.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
[Execute]

ab1.gif

anyways not gonna claim.
Sig did not block me.
CP is scum.
Xadlin too.
isolate me after I get lynched.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I am Solaire lol. I wanted to RP as him since start of the game but Aurelian said I cant say stuff like ''Praise the sun'' cause it would be hinting.

seems like cap - doesn’t really matter what character you claim as anyone can be any alignment?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Not sure what your point is - he's saying he wouldn't be able to RP because of claim restrictions, not that his character is alignment confirmed

the rule is against ‘role revealing’

what part of a character claim is ‘role revealing’ in a game such as this?

Sigismund

My take on a classic from NF mafia done by hosts before me.

The rules are clear.

You may sign up with two things you would like to see appear as roles or something similar in the mechanics in this game. Those two things can be anything you desire: people, places, things, locations, spells, attacks, magic, etc...After the sign-up process is completed, I will create roles from the submitted entries from the players and randomly assign them to other players and vice versa with their own creations for others.

No player will receive the character, items, locations, etc... they submitted.
Due to the amount of characters submitted, there is no possibility of all of them being used.
Roles, alignments, and characters will be received based off RNG.
So yeah some submissions didn't show up as roles, and some people got both submissions it seems.
Also
[Vote Lynch T-pein]

Oneiros

Surreal
just watch my role after I flip.
I know what you mean, but there's literally nothing to lose if you're town to claim now. Working with the assumption that you are, claiming and potentially avoiding the mislynch is the play. And under certain circumstances I would vote Xadlin before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back