• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked All Fiction Favorites Mafia (GAME THREAD! GAME OVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Walk me through the whole thing, I thought you said you had proof he lied? I am a bit out of sorts re: this game at the moment

I can't really speak on that.

The point he is making atm seems good but I'd need receipts of you saying your role is like goths cause I don't remember any

I want your claim today

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Walk me through the whole thing, I thought you said you had proof he lied? I am a bit out of sorts re: this game at the moment

He said he jailed me n2 but he didn't
apparently they were arguing with host that they wanted to just dto the jail aspect of the ability without the chat.
then he went to sleep and woke up to his action not being processed cuz he never locked it.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Sorry everyone for missing that entire phase, I was very busy on my Sat and didn't have the chance to get on.

Also told y'all CP was a diry boy

94f.png

I very much doubt that CP priortised me for a rolecop on day one tbh, even without the background info of knowing my role isn't scum or really scum seeming

How come you've given up on sig push to focus on me when I've just been absent for a while?
That is a good point regarding Sigi.

But why didn’t you vote last phase ?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Was your sig sus entirely spec based?

I tracked him to flower.
asked sig if he is a culter.
He said no.
I asked who he would cult if he was.
He said flower.
Flower shows up hard defending sig.
I assume she got culted and vote for sig.
I later ask host if cults are announced and he said yes.
I stop sussing sig as a culter.
sig jails me anyways.
Ok he is a jailor cool....

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
You and your friend "Kekko" do that all the time, don't know why you're so touchy about it.

Have you finally explained why you claimed and repeated that your role works exactly like Goths when it absolutely doesn't?

Yes it does.
I track just like him
I watch who I track just like him.
Why are you pretending like I wasn't the one that quoted the mid role to you anyways?
I know he had x shots.
I dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back