• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent

@Grammaton does this not explain why he voted nibel. I'm pretty sure this is before your big back and forth with him and he appears to be willing to vote nibel here and explain why.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don’t think if magic were scum he would be bussed here, so whoever hammers him ill probably look at quite favourably

Grammaton

Consigliere
@Grammaton does this not explain why he voted nibel. I'm pretty sure this is before your big back and forth with him and he appears to be willing to vote nibel here and explain why.

Go and look at how many times he says me and CP are definitely scum - and if you think that’s bad, also remember than he then voted JINRI before me, who is just a flat afk?????

Magic

Resplendent
Then why did you end up on me with Gramm?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Go and look at how many times he says me and CP are definitely scum - and if you think that’s bad, also remember than he then voted JINRI before me, who is just a flat afk?????
To avoid a no lynch with over 23h still left in the day no less.

Absolute cap.

Magic

Resplendent
I take it this was the objection with aurelian as he didn't actually show where Gramm prepped the mislynch.

@Aurelian want to find those quotes to show for this phase or next.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
It‘s like Fang is pushing you just to push, but is too chicken to see it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.