• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Read Fang‘s posts today, then.
If I am being lynched I want to find the scum on my wagon. As far as I can tell this looks opportunistc as shit. You guys read aurelian scum, say it's weird my read isn't evolving on him when I'm not even around, then use it to vote me. I know I'm town so I want you to explain why people shouldn't go for you if I'm lynched.

@Retrolize I want you to use my legacy too.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
If I am being lynched I want to find the scum on my wagon. As far as I can tell this looks opportunistc as shit. You guys read aurelian scum, say it's weird my read isn't evolving on him when I'm not even around, then use it to vote me. I know I'm town so I want you to explain why people shouldn't go for you if I'm lynched.

@Retrolize I want you to use my legacy too.
Why should Town not vote you?

Magic

Resplendent
@Flower in final fantasy mafia gramm thought I was scummy for town reading 3 different players as town for weak reasons(ream, nat, and I forgot the third) as he thought there was no good reason to town read them. He was evidently wrong that game. He isn't an idiot he would remember that game. Trying to use the same justification to pressure me this game looks slimy.

Grammaton

Consigliere
He does that as town all the time. He did it last time I was scum in I believe ultras game. He read me as scum and then didn't budge on it from the second page even though the reasons were nonsense. He does tunnel. This isn't new.

You and Flower literally just used a made up accusation against me that my read isn't progressing based on day 2 when I clearly haven't been around. If I'm lynched explain why you shouldn't be next. Would you go for aurelian if I flip town?

If you flipped town then of course I’d need to consider your POV, but it doesn’t wash away the points about Aurelian, and frankly I don’t think you will anyway

Btw you’re aware that I could have finished you off pretty easily already, given bachis vote and mine would have been enough to hammer?

Magic

Resplendent
Why should Town not vote you?
Because the wagon looks opportunistic and my play is aligned with how I always play lol? I have no idea, the reasons I've seen for the wagon look like shit. Gram also sussed me for using tweets legacy after he got killed and my main scum read flipped town. He said it was scummy I'd reconsider bachi as scum and yet with aurelian is sussing me for my reads not evolving. It clearly evolved on day 1 with frinckles too.

I'm playing as if I am going to be lynched and solving via my wagon to see why people are voting me. Who else voted me?

Also thoughts on nibel flower?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
@Flower in final fantasy mafia gramm thought I was scummy for town reading 3 different players as town for weak reasons(ream, nat, and I forgot the third) as he thought there was no good reason to town read them. He was evidently wrong that game. He isn't an idiot he would remember that game. Trying to use the same justification to pressure me this game looks slimy.
I didn‘t play that game and I‘m not going to look it up to see if that point is valid lol.

Magic

Resplendent
If you flipped town then of course I’d need to consider your POV, but it doesn’t wash away the points about Aurelian, and frankly I don’t think you will anyway

Btw you’re aware that I could have finished you off pretty easily already, given bachis vote and mine would have been enough to hammer?
Why did bachi vote?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Because the wagon looks opportunistic and my play is aligned with how I always play lol? I have no idea, the reasons I've seen for the wagon look like shit. Gram also sussed me for using tweets legacy after he got killed and my main scum read flipped town. He said it was scummy I'd reconsider bachi as scum and yet with aurelian is sussing me for my reads not evolving. It clearly evolved on day 1 with frinckles too.

I'm playing as if I am going to be lynched and solving via my wagon to see why people are voting me. Who else voted me?

Also thoughts on nibel flower?
I‘m the one who started the push on you btw, not Gram.

Bachi

Distinguished
Why did bachi vote?
I voted first on your wagon because your progresion on me was just weird, logically there was no reason to change your read on me the way you presented it, you had both tweet and me as town, tweet dies= im scum, I mean this doesnt makes sense
Your claim gives me a second to reconsider tho ngl

Magic

Resplendent
So why are you acting like he did?
Because he and cp sussed me earlier in the phase when I was around and I've seen almost none of your play. Why do you keep asking me questions that are solved with "I'm not caught up"?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
So you're tunneling correct? There is no use in trying to convince you otherwise for 9 hours as far as you said?
I‘m willing to reconsider, but if you don‘t bring up points I can consider valid I won‘t change my mind.

Magic

Resplendent
I‘m willing to reconsider, but if you don‘t bring up points I can consider valid I won‘t change my mind.
You won't do a quick search to validate a point so I'm not sure why I should find this genuine.

I'll read what I can from earlier in the phase cause I feel like this is pointless atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back