• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Because he and cp sussed me earlier in the phase when I was around and I've seen almost none of your play. Why do you keep asking me questions that are solved with "I'm not caught up"?

Hey I’ve got a great idea

Go and catch up and then we don’t have to entertain this stupid fucking charade where you can arbitrarily decide what you’re caught up for and what you’re not

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Because he and cp sussed me earlier in the phase when I was around and I've seen almost none of your play. Why do you keep asking me questions that are solved with "I'm not caught up"?
I mean, you clearly saw me asking Gram for thoughts on you and that‘s when the current wagon on you gained traction, so not an explanation.

Magic

Resplendent

Go and catch up and then we don’t have to entertain this stupid fucking charade where you can arbitrarily decide what you’re caught up for and what you’re not
No I legit want an explanation how why you think I'm caught up while having like 7 posts in the phase prior to this. I read nothing of day 2. I looked at my mentions. I'm using this to try to solve my wagon as I find this ingenuine bullshit.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Magic: *accuses Gram for starting his push*
Flower: No, that was me!
Magic: *quoted the posts which started it even*
Also Magic: I‘m not caught up, so how would I know?

Literally ?????????

Grammaton

Consigliere
No I legit want an explanation how why you think I'm caught up while having like 7 posts in the phase prior to this. I read nothing of day 2. I looked at my mentions. I'm using this to try to solve my wagon as I find this ingenuine bullshit.

Sorry I’m not caught up

Magic

Resplendent
I voted first on your wagon because your progresion on me was just weird, logically there was no reason to change your read on me the way you presented it, you had both tweet and me as town, tweet dies= im scum, I mean this doesnt makes sense
Your claim gives me a second to reconsider tho ngl

I'd appreciate you unvoting to give me some time to play.

That's fair but the fact he was killed and where his reads were is why I reconsidered. What point is there in killing tweet before everyone else if he was wrong on both of his scum reads.

Do you think flower and Gramm are treating my slot like a town would?

Grammaton

Consigliere

That's fair but the fact he was killed and where his reads were is why I reconsidered. What point is there in killing tweet before everyone else if he was wrong on both of his scum reads.

He’s not caught up either

Magic

Resplendent
Magic: *accuses Gram for starting his push*
Flower: No, that was me!
Magic: *quoted the posts which started it even*
Also Magic: I‘m not caught up, so how would I know?

Literally ?????????
Not what happened or what I was saying you dumb cunt. Cp was pushing me prior to you so it was neither of you. Voting first doesn't mean you started a push. It's when the accusations come in.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him

Would you pressure Orwellian with me while he caught up?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
@Flower in final fantasy mafia gramm thought I was scummy for town reading 3 different players as town for weak reasons(ream, nat, and I forgot the third) as he thought there was no good reason to town read them. He was evidently wrong that game. He isn't an idiot he would remember that game. Trying to use the same justification to pressure me this game looks slimy.
This is not the case on you at all this game

Grammaton

Consigliere
Not what happened or what I was saying you dumb cunt. Cp was pushing me prior to you so it was neither of you. Voting first doesn't mean you started a push. It's when the accusations come in.

Oh dear.
Would you pressure Orwellian with me while he caught up?

Erm, I mean, what do you think I’ve been doing for most of the day lol. Aurelians position is that I’m scum so tbf it doesn’t really matter what I say

Bachi

Distinguished

Gramm low key makes the same points as me, Flower thinks that your progress on Aurelian is bad, both have their reasons, and I dont disagree with these reasons, you have a strong claim that should be close to a confirmation, if you put time in this you can save yourself
Did your read on Nibel changed?
And yeah I can unvote
Unvote

Flower

V.I.P. Member
????

And I started the accusations. Again. It wasn‘t Gram who got your CURRENT wagon to gain traction.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Gramm low key makes the same points as me, Flower thinks that your progress on Aurelian is bad, both have their reasons, and I dont disagree with these reasons, you have a strong claim that should be close to a confirmation, if you put time in this you can save yourself
Did your read on Nibel changed?
And yeah I can unvote
Unvote

Bachi, the janitor means that it’s just as likely his character claim is stolen from tweet as it is that he started with it

Magic

Resplendent
This is not the case on you at all this game
Can you retards explain why you treat me so differently from the rest? Why am I meant to be aware of things when I'm not around

I came in thread and was asked to claim. So I claimed. Now I'm trying to play live for a bit in case I was lynched to see if I can form some reads live as I find that worthwhile. You guys do not answer basic questions about the case. Like hot damn.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
+ Xenos, Nibel and Baki only voted you because I started going into this direction, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back