• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Anyway. Wasn't magic the one trying to get aurelion off of xeno?
I think the reason he backed from Xenos to begin with after placing him in his null slots (which is safer than placing him in a definitive scum slot) is because if he had continued, he'd raise too many alarm bells and may have placed himself in the spotlight a tad too much

That's going by a Xenos/Fang mate dynamic, it might simply be that Magic directed Fang to avoid digging in too much on a stronger town read from others to avoid the risk of a lynch, too.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
If I were to lend credibility to a Town!Fang, it'd then simply be him likely trying not to deathtunnel to avoid a lynch on himself lmfao

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I feel like Fang was wrong too often to be Town.
I said if I were to, not that I am

Although, I apply that argument more to players like Ratchet, not sure what I'd classify Aurelian in this case

I'd have to get a flip from a scummate that he was previously backing like he did with Magic to see whether this theory could hold water, but obviously not the priority here

Frinckles

Paramount
I think the reason he backed from Xenos to begin with after placing him in his null slots (which is safer than placing him in a definitive scum slot) is because if he had continued, he'd raise too many alarm bells and may have placed himself in the spotlight a tad too much That's going by a Xenos/Fang mate dynamic, it might simply be that Magic directed Fang to avoid digging in too much on a stronger town read from others to avoid the risk of a lynch, too.
Hm. I guess I can see that?

Kind of ridiculous to go ham on a slot that was townread earlyish.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Yeah, those are the main possibilities I'm theorizing might be part of the scum play this game

Might be dead wrong, since I can't mindread and I don't know who else could be involved in coaching other mates that again we'd need a scum flip for

Annoying since there's no easy way to rule some of these theories I have out

Frinckles

Paramount
Yeah, those are the main possibilities I'm theorizing might be part of the scum play this game

Might be dead wrong, since I can't mindread and I don't know who else could be involved in coaching other mates that again we'd need a scum flip for

Annoying since there's no easy way to rule some of these theories I have out
I'm not resolved and I don't expect to get much traction with gram over it, but Nibel+magic could totally work. At the same time I really don't wanna die on a nibel hill, new players are absolute wildcards.

Bachi

Distinguished
I feel like Fang was wrong too often to be Town.
Aurelian`s theory that Craig was fake claiming vig was weird, would a scum Aurelian do these kinds of plays and go on and on about it to the point that he is voted up and become a lynch candidate?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I’m iffy on Xenos as well now. Think I was a bit too generous.

@xenos5 why are you not talking?
I was in the OBD discussing the latest Deathbattle video tbh.

Skimmed a bit. Am I seriously being tied to Fang scum? I feel a bit offended lol.

I can claim if I have to, but I think Bachi might already know who I am regardless.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Aurelian`s theory that Craig was fake claiming vig was weird, would a scum Aurelian do these kinds of plays and go on and on about it to the point that he is voted up and become a lynch candidate?
I mean, he had Magic if he‘s scum.

Bachi

Distinguished
I was in the OBD discussing the latest Deathbattle video tbh.

Skimmed a bit. Am I seriously being tied to Fang scum? I feel a bit offended lol.

I can claim if I have to, but I think Bachi might already know who I am regardless.
I dont know what your flavor is... must have missed your breadcrumbs, unless you want to say that you are Doyle...

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I dont know what your flavor is... must have missed your breadcrumbs, unless you want to say that you are Doyle...
I am. I told Ultra wtf how am I Town and a convict soon after the game started.

But I had to roll with the cards I was dealt so I dropped crumbs like you said :giogio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back