• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Also, 50/50 scum slip or town slip

I'm going to give his "safe to claim" the benefit of the doubt and say he's a PR and he'll be on the chopping block next if we believe he's telling the truth, explaining his reluctancy

Grammaton

Consigliere
Well let me rephrase - Magic would need to have had a personality transplant AND convinced his mates to also bus his teammate who most people outside of said team didn’t suspect, as well as putting them in a shitty position on the very first page of the game

Magic would not do that and I’m confident in saying he didn’t do that

Grammaton

Consigliere
Moreover, it’s not even the kind of thing he’d think he’d need to do to beat us, so there isn’t even an argument for it being a trap, it’s just not his game at all

Frinckles

Paramount
Well let me rephrase - Magic would need to have had a personality transplant AND convinced his mates to also bus his teammate who most people outside of said team didn’t suspect, as well as putting them in a shitty position on the very first page of the game

So. I should just throw my reads about the early magic/nibel interactions in the trash?

Grammaton

Consigliere
You’ll also notice Nibel showed no hesitation whatsoever jumping on magic’s wagon when we switched yesterday

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Nibel is not teamed with magic, you can all rule that out safely
I don't think so either, but I don't want to rule it out yet given how they were treating the wagons previously. I wouldn't put it past Magic to try to bus a teammate to flip so he wants town credibility (as he assumed he wasn't going to be lynched), further enticing Town to keep him around to solve.

However, Nibel as Town has been further cemented when iirc Fang himself put out the theory that they're simply bussing teammates as a sacrificial ploy. Which isn't reasonable for early game at all, especially if there's strong town voices erring on the side of caution and uncomfortable allowing people they scum lock to be given the benefit of the doubt.

Frinckles

Paramount
You’ll also notice Nibel showed no hesitation whatsoever jumping on magic’s wagon when we switched yesterday
Yeah Nibel also showed no hesitation to killing me after townreading me. I don't think consistency is a good metric to go with on that slot.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Gad can absolutely be his team mate. He said he agrees with me on Gad, but didn‘t push that as an alternative. Magic aims to mislynch and protect his team as much as possible. And he only put Nibel forward. While not going for Gad who would have been his best bet when it comes to convincing me.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator

word

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Gad can absolutely be his team mate. He said he agrees with me on Gad, but didn‘t push that as an alternative. Magic aims to mislynch and protect his team as much as possible. And he only put Nibel forward. While not going for Gad who would have been his best bet when it comes to convincing me.
what the fuck, then that last VC is the primary method of solving

they outed themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back