• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Hold your vote until everything is on the table today.

Happy to claim as well btw. Not sure it‘s needed at this stage, though.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I've ingratiated myself by biding my time despite your push for me to claim to ensure Gad got caught in a lie. Once he flips you'll see that

If you still choose to think I'm bussing him when it's not even lylo idk what to tell you, except you know magic wouldn't sign off on something so transparent, and you know magic signed off on whatevers going on there right now

This isn’t remotely persuasive to me. If my solve is correct you are dead within PoE - you would need to do something to take 1 of the three of you out of that solve in order to buy enough time for probably 2 lynches (and it is theoretically possible it’s an 11/5 game as well, although I doubt it)

If you want to change my perception of your slot, you need to do something about the players I’ve already filed away as probable town

RDK

Marvelous
This isn’t remotely persuasive to me. If my solve is correct you are dead within PoE - you would need to do something to take 1 of the three of you out of that solve in order to buy enough time for probably 2 lynches (and it is theoretically possible it’s an 11/5 game as well, although I doubt it)

If you want to change my perception of your slot, you need to do something about the players I’ve already filed away as probable town
Whatever.

I'm not entering a game and immedietely calling my teammates posts absolute shite.

You're gonna need to find someone else to slot into this solve and frankly the way you and flower are playing this game has me with zero interest in helping so good luck

RDK

Marvelous
My character is called shobun ron, I tracked gad to jinri and lethal didn't use anything night 1. Peace

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I think you‘re just scum @RDK , but I always consider all options and routes.

Do you have a read list for me please?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I've told you my town reads, you've seen my scum reads. Don't act like you're doing me a favor it's just irritating
I need to see something, so compiling a list would be nice if you‘re Town. Thank you.

RDK

Marvelous
I need to see something, so compiling a list would be nice if you‘re Town. Thank you.
1. CraigPelton
2. Magic
3. Chouchou
4. Sky
5. Tweet
6. Lethal
7. Gram
8. Bachi
9. Xenos
10. Retro
11. Hayumi
12. Aurelian
13. Nibel
14. Jinri
15. Gad
16. Frinckles

There you go, now feel free to sort it into the players I've said I think are town and the players I've said I think are scum

Flower

V.I.P. Member
1. CraigPelton
2. Magic
3. Chouchou
4. Sky
5. Tweet
6. Lethal
7. Gram
8. Bachi
9. Xenos
10. Retro
11. Hayumi
12. Aurelian
13. Nibel
14. Jinri
15. Gad
16. Frinckles

There you go, now feel free to sort it into the players I've said I think are town and the players I've said I think are scum
Yeah, no.

I‘m not entertaining this.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Whatever.

I'm not entering a game and immedietely calling my teammates posts absolute shite.

You're gonna need to find someone else to slot into this solve and frankly the way you and flower are playing this game has me with zero interest in helping so good luck

Fortunate that your entrance consisted of asking why frink wasn’t lynched as a VT claim shouldn’t stop anyone, calling retro incomprehensibly stupid and then trying to paint xenos as some long term planning predator, none of whom I think are your teammates then, isn’t it?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I‘m going to bed. Happy to lynch either of RDK/Gad/Fang.

Unvote.

Nobody hammer anything before I wake up. GN.

RDK

Marvelous
Don’t waste your time - this is performative silliness for people who think that emotional = town
Or maybe frustration because I've repped into POE, immedietely identified scum, cleared myself with fantastic usage and patience in claiming and I have Barry and Paul Chuckle trying to lynch me still

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Don’t waste your time - this is performative silliness for people who think that emotional = town
Yeah. Also if he‘s Town I should be hard confirmed to him since, you know, I got Magic lynched and keep pushing Gad (who‘s outed scum from a Town RDK POV), so no reason not to work with me for him.

RDK

Marvelous
Yeah. Also if he‘s Town I should be hard confirmed to him since, you know, I got Magic lynched and keep pushing Gad (who‘s outed scum from a Town RDK POV), so no reason not to work with me for him.
I mean it's not like I've scum read you is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back