• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Or maybe frustration because I've repped into POE, immedietely identified scum, cleared myself with fantastic usage and patience in claiming and I have Barry and Paul Chuckle trying to lynch me still

Maybe next time work on your execution, cause this scheme was pretty transparent tbh

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Just got off work but my claim won't save me so I'm not going to bother with effort. Lynch me if you want, town losses.

Gg.

jinri

Notorious
I haven't read one page of this new day, but we have to be looking between Frinckles and Bachi, right?

jinri

Notorious
Aurelian should go next obviously, I'd also avoid questioning and interrogating him because there's nothing more to be said or go over. If you leave the door open to hear him out, there's going to be a mate in there trying to stir the waters. Likely the ones who press the possibility of him being SK. While it fits him self-preserving this game, the way he's gone about it is simply him projecting his opponent's arguments back to them. His nitpicking characteristics and trying to further project an image on them is more in line with scum play as it's all based on agenda pressing.
This sounds like a great reason to question them? lmao

jinri

Notorious
I need to see where Jinri is at rn since she said that she will do a read list, but she delivered nothing, the day ended shortly after she went online but still, we need some claims here
I was told that it was lunch time and went to lunch. Weekends aren't a great time for me to play. I'm even playing from a stranger's home for you guys. So let's just chill on me and look to kill @Frinckles for volunteering a lynch on an afk after we lost some town :blobpolice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back