• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It's best to activate such a role when your flip is either needed or when you think you get killed at night.

But it's water under the bridge, I like having a stump to rely on.
Yeah, I think I should've baited scum into lynching me if it ever came to that and I was stuck in corner in order to expose the guilty parties as it'd prove more beneficial rather than being gungho about stumping myself
Like I say, it's a learning process

Although the issue with lynch baits would mean town has to rely on critically thinking about why/how a player got lynched to begin with, and town tends to not really dive into analyzing the wagon despite there being extremely valuable info in there

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Apologies for some of the things I've said I didn't mean them in a nasty way
It's okay, it's my issue grappling with my perception of my IQ; I realistically shouldn't truly take any offense but its just one of the things I struggle with

You're good homie

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Anyway, if y'all can, assist in creating a link master list (for Xenos in particular) it'd be a great start

We can go from there and see if there's any inconsistencies with their actions and behaviors and the claims themselves (I.e.; Frinckles feeling helpless as VT with no real power tends to track with a more townie mindset compared to someone being pressured to claim for the sake of it as it could be 50/50 scum being backed into a corner or a townie's reluctancy to claim in front of a scum tead of theirs, etc etc.)

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Who we lynching?
Depends on where Gram is atm as he holds the cards and is the strongest town voice

I'm watching the votes on inactive town or people who were previously a wagon in the beginning stages as it implies there's some sort of counterwagon occuring imo

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I mean, I'm pretty confident about Frink being Town from his VT claim alone since it's the first claim of the game and risky af for scum.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
How many time do we still have?
You keep asking this

Let me put it in a different way, we're now limited on time - we have less than 24 hours

We also have to be careful hammering as there's still time left to decide on a wagon with proper consensus so we have to be wise with where we place our votes

Flower is on the move and diligent about unvoting, so if you vote on a top wagon, she'll remove her vote if necessary to avoid the hammer so we can take advantage of the time left

I would prefer you vote in her place with whatever is decided since I have a theory I want to tinker with

Also, can you explain to me why your vote was on Aurelian earlier despite your theory on him being the SK?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Frinckles is new to the Mafia culture on here so I'm timid to out too much stock on him being hesitant to claim, but Craig was not pleased with this play, so I'm not sure where to stand on it atm

Let me look back at the wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back