• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Also, I wanna clarify I'm not annoyed/mad/whatever - I'm just passionate and taking advantage of my interest in the game

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
So here is the route I wanna go:

We lynch Gad today.
If he's Town which I don't think we lose anyway, so yeah.
But if he's scum Xenos should just be hard Town spewed via Magic.
Removes Xenos from PoE.
Which in turn makes Fang being scum almost a sure fire thing.
This in turn spews Gram Town once and for all.
Plus I think Nibel can also just be cleared.

Leaves Bachi and Frink for the remaining scum.

Leaning Bachi because 1) Forensic Invest is far easier to claim and 2) I can see genuine solving effort from Frink while I can't see the same with Bachi.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
What's annoying is I was literally just on a scum team with Bachi and I still can't read the guy.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Although I want to note that while Magic did try to play mediator, an argument to create chaos only benefits him so of course he'd dramatize the amplify of avoiding tunneling

What you failed to mention is that after he mediated, he did a subtle, soft defense of Aurelian

His intentions were not pure, period, urging cooperation was just theatrics

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I'm not sure I like the idea of you solving primarily through flavor and knowledge of the series and not analyzing player behavior as well - you're kind of narrowing your options and by doing only this
I can do that as well.

I just know It's just gonna take a while though, so I want to just start with the part that feels easier and work my way up to it :cat)

I am sorry for my laziness. But the time I wasn't able to be as active is biting me now. So i'm just gonna try to take it one step at a time rather than do everything at once. I just find that way to be less headache-inducing.
You do well in both, but I need the latter from you most of all
That said, yes, I did propose for everyone in here to see what would be a particularly strong fake claim - I'm going to assume that this would be Tweet's role
Hell, it could even be that Tweet was actually VT and they got their sticky hands on it

So, I'm instructing you to do both

And there's... uh... a list somewhere including my quote tracking of them?

Just now, I did try to go back and I did found quotes of you mentioning a master list.

FML that got posted before I finished

I want to link the exact posts of the
1. Claim quotes
2. Claim lists
3. Vote quotes
4. Vote counts today

Anyway, if y'all can, assist in creating a link master list (for Xenos in particular) it'd be a great start

We can go from there and see if there's any inconsistencies with their actions and behaviors and the claims themselves (I.e.; Frinckles feeling helpless as VT with no real power tends to track with a more townie mindset compared to someone being pressured to claim for the sake of it as it could be 50/50 scum being backed into a corner or a townie's reluctancy to claim in front of a scum tead of theirs, etc etc.)

But I couldn't find the Claim Quote list myself :life . Even with just word searching "list" and "claim" on the pages after the one I found the quotes on.

So I am sorry, but I would like to ask your help with that if you've got any recollection which page you actually posted the claim list on.

Frinckles

Paramount
Oh yes, and I defer back to my original original original theory that Magic walked into the game and softly bussed scum!nibel because he knew nibel was a newish player and was giving him a hard time.

Bam. Godreads on page 1.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Yeah, Hayumi and Bachi really never played together. They never even talked (in public threads, at least).

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Xenos: VT
Frink: VT
RDK: Tracker, N1 nothing, N2 Gad > Jinri
Gad: First VT, then changed to Roleblocker N2 Jinri
Fang: VT
Baki: Forensic Invest no action yet.

Fang - VT
FRINK - VT
Bachi - 1x forensic
Gad - 2x Roleblocker, targeted Jinri n2
RDK - ?Tracker, tracked Gad to Jinri n2
Xenos - VT
Nibel - ?
Flower- ?
Jinri - ?
Gram - ?

Most recent claims

Okay maybe it's all of them now

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
do it becky chung GIF

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Let me confirm something first.

But I think it's just gonna be Bachi. Because the Forensic Invest variant he claims is too similar to the role I put into Negima. And it was my unique variant, so I doubt Ultra would put the role with the exact same restrictions into the game.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Here's the stages of a plan I want people to follow:
1. Gram places his vote on GAD first, we can treat it as a 'locked' vote. His vote remains on him for the rest of the phase.
2. Flower goes after Gram in the case we need a secondary wagon today, she remains on standby in case she needs to move her vote elsewhere if something fishy happens. Flower is given flexibility to switch or unvote in the case the lynch is being rushed before we even get down to business.
3. We stop there for now and take an interlude, until the rest of the theories on what's happened get resolved, then Frinckles can follow, etc. More back and forths, encouraging dialogue and scouting for narratives that Magic may have laid out.
4. We allow some window of time for any discussion and ISO anyone who we may think look extremely guilty on RDK's wagon to see who we should prioritize as tomorrow's lynch.
5. Another vote on GAD. Others who have not been present in this time will be given 2 hours to add additional thoughts and observations.
6. Pull the trigger, Piglet (and try not to let GAD hammer himself)

I want this to be a slow burn type of process and structured because coordinating and having a clear plan that's laid out for everyone makes it harder for scum to fuss over the wagon and draw it out so the surviving scum can sow further seeds of doubt for players like Flower who might be successfully swindled.

If somehow the wagon today diverges from GAD and we lynch someone else, I'm fairly sure we will not have a fun time watching RDK piss on our graves, soooo

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
@Dr. Watson
Thanks. A little bit disappointed flavor wasn't included, but i'll just try to work what i've got for now.

Though i'll also add I remember Fang claiming Shibukawa Gouki. Which I could see working as fake claim. He's a fairly prominent member of the supporting cast. And although there's a lot of vanilla townies in this game so this may not count for much, but I really think that specific character would make sense to have a redirect ability since he's an Aikido master, his whole thing is flipping and throwing opponents after getting them off balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back