• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Dr. Watson
Thanks. A little bit disappointed flavor wasn't included, but i'll just try to work what i've got for now.

Though i'll also add I remember Fang claiming Shibukawa Gouki. Which I could see working as fake claim. He's a fairly prominent member of the supporting cast. And although there's a lot of vanilla townies in this game so this may not count for much, but I really think that specific character would make sense to have a redirect ability since he's an Aikido master, his whole thing is flipping and throwing opponents after getting them off balance.
heard

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Lynching GAD is the least I can do in honor of RDK

And let me remind you guys that RDK caught GAD looking into Jinri after he tracked him, don't really need to further elaborate on that one but it's something to obviously note

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I’m inclined to trust this result
You are either playing scum of the highest caliber or being a moron to buy Nibel's claim at face value. Since I'm not inclined to reason you are playing stupid, then it tracks your agenda is to mislynch me.

I am vanilla town.
I have no killing ability or any sort of power role at all.
Nibel's is lying.
Either he or Gad or Xenos potentially killed Craig in N2. Has Bachi even posted? Also if I am scum why wouldn't I kill you of all people?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I didn't block anyone
Why?

You blocked Jinri N2. But you choose not to block anyone the night after RDK gets lynched and you pretty much know you'll be on the chopping block when the next Day Phase comes?

I can't think of a logical reason for you to save your remaining shot at that point.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
You are either playing scum of the highest caliber or being a moron to buy Nibel's claim at face value. Since I'm not inclined to reason you are playing stupid, then it tracks your agenda is to mislynch me.

I am vanilla town.
Nibel's is lying.
Either he or Gad or Xenos potentially killed Craig in N2. Has Bachi even posted? Also if I am scum why wouldn't I kill you of all people?
That's easy. He would've been an obvious choice for the doctor to protect, potentially resulting in a wasted shot.

That's an obvious concern for the scum team given they wasted no time in shooting Jinri after seeing the doctor claim.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
That's easy. He would've been an obvious choice for the doctor to protect, potentially resulting in a wasted shot.

That's an obvious concern for the scum team given they wasted no time in shooting Jinri after seeing the doctor claim.
No, its not. Your argument hinges on a hypothetical when it would be more sound for me or scum to shoot someone who would NEVER get lynched like Gram or Flower. Your still in POE, so is Frinckles, and Gad with me and even on the fringes so is Nibel. You also went along with mislynching RDK so no, I'm not buying the belief Gram was protected by Jinri. Even when potentially offered a lifeline by Gram to help lynch RDK, I didn't buy his claim or argument to surround the miscalculation that he wasn't at fault and looks more like proactive backpedaling to not be held accountable for leading the lynch on our one and only town tracker.

Add that with Nibel's lying about using Sky's ability from her corpse when town tracker (RDK) got lynched and couldn't follow or track him to see if he's lying or not. On top of that, RDK caught and forced Gad to admit he was lying about being VT while the latter played semantics to weasel out of it.

So it comes down to this:

Nibels + Magic + Gad
or
Nibels + Magic + You
or
Nibels + Magic + Gram

NIbels is 100% scum and if you help me lynch him you will see that. The only potentiality he isn't scum is if his result was tampered with and I fucking doubt it, he's just lying.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him

I am vanilla town.
Nibel's is lying.
I mean... I was tracked to Jinri?

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
No, its not. Your argument hinges on a hypothetical when it would be more sound for me or scum to shoot someone who would NEVER get lynched like Gram or Flower. Your still in POE, so is Frinckles, and Gad with me and even on the fringes so is Nibel. You also went along with mislynching RDK so no, I'm not buying the belief Gram was protected by Jinri. Even when potentially offered a lifeline by Gram to help lynch RDK, I didn't buy his claim or argument to surround the miscalculation that he wasn't at fault and looks more like proactive backpedaling to not be held accountable for leading the lynch on our one and only town tracker.

Add that with Nibel's lying about using Sky's ability from her corpse when town tracker (RDK) got lynched and couldn't follow or track him to see if he's lying or not. On top of that, RDK caught and forced Gad to admit he was lying about being VT while the latter played semantics to weasel out of it.

So it comes down to this:

Nibels + Magic + Gad
or
Nibels + Magic + You
or
Nibels + Magic + Gram

NIbels is 100% scum and if you help me lynch him you will see that. The only potentiality he isn't scum is if his result was tampered with and I fucking doubt it, he's just lying.
You're the only one who doesn't have me scum in all your scenarios and I love you for that lol

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Why?

You blocked Jinri N2. But you choose not to block anyone the night after RDK gets lynched and you pretty much know you'll be on the chopping block when the next Day Phase comes?

I can't think of a logical reason for you to save your remaining shot at that point.
I blocked Jinri cause I was sure she was scum. Nothing more.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Like Nibel's entire play in day 1 is "hi I'm new", "going to sleep", "I can't be here the whole time", and then the meat of it is him town reading Frinckles hard until Sky in 3 posts convinces him to switch and help push the wagon on Frinckles, one of his strongest town reads?

Wack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back