• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
....But I won't

Consensus is unlikely to be reached the more time passes, and the more the water becomes murky, with the chance for a GAD lynch continues to be de-prioritized despite RDK's flip
Instead of leaving someone like Nibels for next day's lynch, of course

So I have no hopes, after Gram and Flower went to sleep the GAD lynch has obviously gained far less traction, with no consideration of the major risk of an approaching hammer, yes, excellent direction here
Let's not flip GAD, we should totally go for Nipple today despite having concrete info from RDK's flip

For me on my own it's a losing battle, so I am preparing for a hammer before we even reach 24 hours

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
There's no reason for me to save my shot but also no reason to use it (From where I'm standing, anyways)

Hard to commit much when everyone's sure I'm scum and everything I say will sound scummy. Just kinda chilling here and answering questions now
Are you kidding me?:giogio

If I were in your position last Night Phase I would use that last RB shot in a heartbeat just in the hopes it could prevent a kill from scum. If It worked it would both help town, and clear you in the process. Since it would make no sense for a Night Phase to go by with no kills unless scum gets RBd.

There is 0 logic to this.

I don't.

It does when I didn't perform any kill and logically speaking Gram was already indicating he expected to be killed since he is practically unlynchable at this point. So why, if I am scum, going to shot someone who is 100% going to be protected over Flower or anyone else?

Your going in circles on this.

Again no one is going to shoot a player who is protected.

Yeah no shit Sherlock Holmes. Point was no one was ever going to night kill Gram. Jinri wasnt even certain that I was scum either so why would I kill a townie who I could potentially pocket and not knock off Bachi or you or Flower instead?

Well we are talking about N3 not N2 here pal.

What are you even arguing here?

Your claim was that if you were on the scum team Gram would be dead.

I can quote you again directly on that

Also if I am scum why wouldn't I kill you of all people?

My counter-argument is that the scum team could reasonably view Gram as someone likely to be protected as well as killing outed power roles just being a higher priority for them.

You saying "no one was ever going to kill gram" doesn't counter that. Since if you yourself can acknowledge the valid reasons why the scum team wouldn't go for him, why should anyone believe that gram not being dead in any way clears you?

My argument is you hwve no logical or rationale with any consistency to make the claim I killed Jinri.
When did I say you specifically killed Jinri? Anyone on the scum team could have sent in the faction kill. She was an obvious target since most doctors can't self-protect and without ther around they have more freedom in who they can target.
You only didn't switch your vote because you were again conveniently AFK otherwise you would've likely steeped the RDK wagon. That's the crux of it and Nibel's lying about me having a killing ability with the benefit of town tracker being lynched to be able to catch him if he lies sure is a nice coincidence.
You know I don't lie when it comes to stuff like this from all the games i've been in with you. As someone who also has played step away from the game while at work, you of all people should understand.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Hey Frinckles remember the time you and I had a convo about my worry that GAD's lynch would be fucked around with, leaving scum in the perfect position to stall and instead go after a lynch candidate today that RDK hadn't tied himself to, if iring the very obvious and strong link on why GAD should go today because there's a few that are lost?

Yeah, it's neat how this is exactly what's happening

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
....But I won't

Consensus is unlikely to be reached the more time passes, and the more the water becomes murky, with the chance for a GAD lynch continues to be de-prioritized despite RDK's flip
Instead of leaving someone like Nibels for next day's lynch, of course

So I have no hopes, after Gram and Flower went to sleep the GAD lynch has obviously gained far less traction, with no consideration of the major risk of an approaching hammer, yes, excellent direction here
Let's not flip GAD, we should totally go for Nipple today despite having concrete info from RDK's flip

For me on my own it's a losing battle, so I am preparing for a hammer before we even reach 24 hours
We have concrete info of Nibles lying about me having killing ability and haven't seen or heard from Bachi yet. Yes there is a chance that Gad is scum but I'd rather risk Nibles lynch over his when the threads are pushing his solve and flip being more relevant for me and Gad.

Nibles flipping scum resolves me completely and helps thst path for Gad.

Nibles flipping town ensures I am scum if this is 5 vs 3 and leads into lylo of 3 vs 3 which is still possible for town to win. If it's 6 vs 2 then town operates still within a higher margin.

I am 1000% confident Nibles isn't town and I wish you had the ability to compromise with me on this.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
were in your position last Night Phase I would use that last RB shot in a heartbeat just in the hopes it could prevent a kill from scum. If It worked it would both help town, and clear you in the process. Since it would make no sense for a Night Phase to go by with no kills unless scum gets RBd.
The defense from him is very commonly based on "I'm new so idk what I'm doing" and "Who even are you people? Nothing makes sense" which have been pretty frequent side commentary from him

Some of this innocent little lamb thing he's putting out can be disproven by the fact he knows how to use the role and understands what it is - there's no reason to assume it'd do no good after the insane amount of times people have been pressing for mech info to see what's going on with the slots

I'll turn his argument back on him now:
Who says Gadisn't bluffing and you actually did use your ability?

C what I did thar

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
What are you even arguing here?
What are you even saying?
Your claim was that if you were on the scum team Gram would be dead.
That was a rhetorical statement, idiot. Why would I bother shooting someone I know will be protected when YOU brought it up about how I or a teammate would've killed Jinri, my rebuttal was she was on the fence around my slot therefore if I could potentially pocket her, why would I kill her?
I can quote you again directly on that
See above.
My counter-argument is that the scum team could reasonably view Gram as someone likely to be protected as well as killing outed power roles just being a higher priority for them.
No shit, again the point was the context is Night 3, not Night 2 where Craig got killed. So its irrelevant to use a moot talking point that isn't relevant here. No one was going to actually go after Gram in Night 3 since he was going to be protected and the counter-argument for killing Jinri by linking Craig's death in Night 2 is retarded because it entirely discounts the idea I could've used Jinri's hesitancy around me in particular to try and win her over. So why would I remove a potential asset and live longer then a dumb and shorter position of just killing her?
You saying "no one was ever going to kill gram" doesn't counter that. Since if you yourself can acknowledge the valid reasons why the scum team wouldn't go for him, why should anyone believe that gram not being dead in any way clears you?
You are literally repeating yourself ad naseum.
When did I say you specifically killed Jinri? Anyone on the scum team could have sent in the faction kill. She was an obvious target since most doctors can't self-protect and without ther around they have more freedom in who they can target.
Same as above but now your waxing sophistry here. No, she was not an obvious target, Gram was. Hence why scum wouldn't bother killing him. You are slipping up and fucking up consistently in your attempt to force this stupid narrative. There was no optimal reason to kill Jinri if I am scum or teamed with scum when she could be pocketed or convinced to mislynch someone else. You are entirely resolving this around mechanics and nothing else and its cringe.
You know I don't lie when it comes to stuff like this from all the games i've been in with you. As someone who also has played step away from the game while at work, you of all people should understand.
I don't care what you think in this regard, you've gone in circles and spun your wheels arguing I'm scum, taken no wider perspective in the game in the case your world view is off or wrong and you've blindly followed Gram and Flower on almost everything. Your position isn't one where you can dictate how what is what; simple matter is Nibles is optimal as the lynch, and there is no scenario I'm having or going along with my team if I'm scum to knock off Jinri over Flower, you, or Frinckles or even Bachi.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yeah, tweet targeted no one
So you did post, so that was your 1x shot ability? You went with my suggestion and not Craig's corpse? So do you think Nibles can be scum or I are you going in the direction of Gad?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I want to specifically zone in on you saying it resolves you completely

This implies some of your main motivators is to resolve your slot, not that you think it's the best direction today
You didn't even acknowledge well read Town in it, either, and those are the ones you want to persuade. Leading a wagon as they're sleeping without asking them how you can resolve your slot without a flip implies altruistic motives. I see no purity. I don't know what angle you're playing from if you're going to say it's not self-preservation.

In a parallel universe where Nipple was in GAD's shoes, I'd go for Nipple because of the link to RDK's mech info damning him. I'm solving through RDK's flip.
In this universe, Nipple may look bad in your eyes, but he's not nearly as relevant as GAD's involvement, hence why he should be tomorrow's lynch.

This isn't to say Nipple isn't damned, it's that he isn't today. GAD's slot needs solving a fucking sap.

The only compromise I will give you is you creating a secondary wagon on Nibel and watch how it progresses.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Same as above but now your waxing sophistry here. No, she was not an obvious target, Gram was. Hence why scum wouldn't bother killing him. You are slipping up and fucking up consistently in your attempt to force this stupid narrative. There was no optimal reason to kill Jinri
Let me ask you something

You don't think anyone would bother killing Jinri if they suspected she'd protect Gram (which is the most likely case here)?

Once Jinri revealed doctor, she would be the primary target since she's a PR and a huge obstacle to offing strong voices
Gram would be next on the chopping block after her, not before

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Nah it's apparent painfully you are playing with your eyes closed and turned off as well as tuning out a anything that violates your misconceptions. When we do lose this game and town has another fat L plastered into the records, remember you are one of the main cogs that caused this.

And before you even think to dare claim @Dr. Watson that I am being emotionally manipulative, I advise you to recall how much you have stubbornly sat on a single pov around me since day 1. You never evolved it, changed your tune and think I'm playing to survive. These are characteristics of your vanity at work. No considering any scenarios that go against your own belief and thst onus is going to be your burden.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Let me ask you something

You don't think anyone would bother killing Jinri if they suspected she'd protect Gram (which is the most likely case here)?

Once Jinri revealed doctor, she would be the primary target since she's a PR and a huge obstacle to offing strong voices
Gram would be next on the chopping block after her, not before
Your question is pointless when she would be a potential mislead townie to easily pocket.

It's that simple.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Nah it's apparent painfully you are playing with your eyes closed and turned off as well as tuning out a anything that violates your misconceptions. When we do lose this game and town has another fat L plastered into the records, remember you are one of the main cogs that caused this.

And before you even think to dare claim @Dr. Watson that I am being emotionally manipulative, I advise you to recall how much you have stubbornly sat on a single pov around me since day 1. You never evolved it, changed your tune and think I'm playing to survive. These are characteristics of your vanity at work. No considering any scenarios that go against your own belief and thst onus is going to be your burden.
You missed the posts where I'm trying to grapple with Magic's scum play and intentions and whether scum is dangling you like a carrot in front of me and others precisely because it is effective

Never said I would discount the potential for you being Town, but... okay? I likely failed to voice it publicly but just because I'm noting others dancing around a lynch does not mean anything other than observing where it's coming from to begin with

Some of your play and your use of projecting arguments back onto people could just be NAI, but surely you understand some of how you present yourself makes you a difficult sell on what your slot is

You are not a self-resolving slot, like at all, of course I'm having trouble trying to determine what you are and why you're doing certain things and how you're framing some of your arguments

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Your question is pointless when she would be a potential mislead townie to easily pocket.

It's that simple.
Or you aren't giving her enough credit and she took the logical course of action and protected Gram? She protected Flower for a reason, and she's not exactly new to this game either

It still wouldn't make sense to simply let her survive after her doctor claim, that's a major misplay if so

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Or you aren't giving her enough credit and she took the logical course of action and protected Gram? She protected Flower for a reason, and she's not exactly new to this game either

It still wouldn't make sense to simply let her survive after her doctor claim, that's a major misplay if so
No reason to worry about offing the doctor player when town's vig is dead and there is no standard cop to fear. If I was scum I'd have killed Flower or Bachi or Frinckles instead of her. Protector roles lose a lot of relevance when there aren't vigs or cops or trackers to save and invest or flip scum with night actions.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I see the putdown toward my argument with the spicy "that's pointless" (I don't think it is)

Offended in no way whatsoever over that btw, I know you're just close to going for the jugular and can't help yourself by trying to discredit the arguments because your patience is nearly non-existent with me.

So I'm gonna pop in later
Deuces

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
No reason to worry about offing the doctor player when town's vig is dead and there is no standard cop to fear. If I was scum I'd have killed Flower or Bachi or Frinckles instead of her. Protector roles lose a lot of relevance when there aren't vigs or cops or trackers to save and invest or flip scum with night actions.
You keep projecting yourself into "If I was" - I don't know what the fuck you would do as scum in such a highly specific scenario, only you do

I'm clearly talking about what the scumteam tactic would be and what it.. well, appears, considering Jinri is now donezo

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I see the putdown toward my argument with the spicy "that's pointless" (I don't think it is)

Offended in no way whatsoever over that btw, I know you're just close to going for the jugular and can't help yourself by trying to discredit the arguments because your patience is nearly non-existent with me.

So I'm gonna pop in later
Deuces
Your attempting to psychoanalyze is noted but it's misplaced projection, plain and simple. You don't want to ponder any possibility that goes against your argument of belief and are continuing to fallaciously attribute my counter arguments as being just being aggressively mean to you with my annoyance at your stubbornness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back