• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You denied what you said could be true

Like we know dw
No, a possibility has to be entertained. So what's your theory I'm pushing Nibel's lie? Save Gad at my own expense?

If the game is 13 - 3 we still lose even if the mislynch is Nibel's and a night kill removes another town player.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I'm so salty CP claimed Vig.
He was obvious Town either way, and the N2 kill should have been me T-T...

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
No ending the day before Retro comes back, yeah.
Can I put my vote back on Gad now?

Looking at Ultra’s vote count, he only has one vote right now. So it wouldn’t be the hammer, just make it easier to hammer later.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
[x1 Amplifier]

At night you may amplify your killing power, giving your shot on the following night a Strong modifier. Kills with Strong modifiers are unaffected by protective and blocking abilities

Let's lynch Gad, honestly. I completely overlooked that this basically confirms a scum blocker.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
[x1 Amplifier]

At night you may amplify your killing power, giving your shot on the following night a Strong modifier. Kills with Strong modifiers are unaffected by protective and blocking abilities

Let's lynch Gad, honestly. I completely overlooked that this basically confirms a scum blocker.
And you? If the off chance has Gad flip as town, where do you go from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back