• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
The one phase I kick shit into high gear and I am merely handwaved or the plans that were outlined were ignored, so I'm not gonna be fighting this stupid Nibel or Aurelian or Boblikesboobs69 wagon further - have at it

I tried, but people are focused way too much on the noise and are diverting from the logical course of action, and the other town leads are running out of steam

Not sure if there's any way to turn the ship around, so whatever happens happens

Grammaton

Consigliere
The one phase I kick shit into high gear and I am merely handwaved or the plans that were outlined were ignored, so I'm not gonna be fighting this stupid Nibel or Aurelian or Boblikesboobs69 wagon further - have at it

I tried, but people are focused way too much on the noise and are diverting from the logical course of action, and the other town leads are running out of steam

Not sure if there's any way to turn the ship around, so whatever happens happens

What are you talking about?

Legitimate question, I thought you were set on gad?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What are you talking about?

Legitimate question, I thought you were set on gad?
I am, hence why the Nibel wagon Fang so kindly pressed puts us in an awkward position

He doesn't want to vote GAD before our friendly neighborhood Nipple, and it had pull with others

I'm saying I don't see a GAD lynch happening

Grammaton

Consigliere
I am, hence why the Nibel wagon Fang so kindly pressed puts us in an awkward position

He doesn't want to vote GAD before our friendly neighborhood Nipple, and it had pull with others

I'm saying I don't see a GAD lynch happening

I don’t see why? Aurelian is talking dismissible horseshit, as he has all game. Just lynch gad and be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back