• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Also Sky why did you equate me to a member of this website that you all want to throw into an incinerator?
The attitude in the post I quoted was similar, he'd act like he'd solved the game early on (though his only tactic was to random vote someone and act like they were caught no matter their reaction)

Frinckles

Paramount
The attitude in the post I quoted was similar, he'd act like he'd solved the game early on (though his only tactic was to random vote someone and act like they were caught no matter their reaction)
He was merely adopted the arrogance. I was born in it. Molded by it.

Frinckles

Paramount
Anyway I'm more of a showman than anything. Which is why I'm utterly bored as to why town isn't doing jack shit right now, yeah I know half of them are sleeping. I'm also angry I destroyed an entirely good Bane quote by introducing "was" into the sentence.

Magic

Resplendent
Open up the POE by like 2 and then I'm down.

You need to be ready to CFD towards eod anyway.
There's no reason we should consider CFDing in a 48 hour phase and anyone trying to let the lynch go to deadline will be pushed as scum. It's shit play and benefits only scum

Frinckles

Paramount
You didn't even ask why? Why even back off me just cause of that
I don't need to. Either she is snowing me or you are and I can figure that out later without ignoring every other slot.

Anyway, one of my more modern scum games:

Need more time on a town game. There were a few offsite I played.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
For all I've bashed about Aurelian's current change of play I actually consider that the towniest voice sussing me recently lol. No one else has real reasons
Nonsense, I gave reasons

It's one thing to disagree with reasons others gave but pretending they don't exist is just disingenuous lol

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Nonsense, I gave reasons

It's one thing to disagree with reasons others gave but pretending they don't exist is just disingenuous lol
Not even your reasons

The only thing you ever said was that I was parroting, and funnily enough that was lifted straight off one post by Hayumi

Bachi

Distinguished
I'm debating whether the bolded section is some form of TMI and I don't really much else from this slot. Hope voting tags work since I can't find a button! [vote]bachi[/vote]
Well, for the people who dont read the opening posts, this can come off as strange, but I made this assumption based on these posts and Xelos flavor talking, you can debate more here, but it is just that simple.

At the same time, 5 convicts from around the world had escaped Death Row. For reasons not well understood, they had all simultaneously converged in Tokyo, looking to test themselves against strong foes. In their pursuit, many weak fighters had been laid to waste.

A body was found, bloodied and beaten beyond recognition,

You are Kanji Igari, Underground Fighters aligned

You possess the following abilities:

You are a vanilla townie. Your only power is in your vote

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

Scrawled in the victim's blood on the wall behind it were the words:

I WANT TO KNOW DEFEAT

Countdown Timer

You may start posting once this timer reaches 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back